Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.
Team Not-Africa

Probably won't be putting actual turns up, but thought I should at least put an overview of my team's god and general thought process.

In this game, I'm playing EA Machaka, which is a mishmash of pretty generic "Africa" things, and I'm paired with Afro Squirrel as Berytos (basically Phoenicia) and Jonjoe as C'tis (Egypt but with lizards).

Our leader for this was Scaley Fetish the Divine Glyph, which was taken awake by me, and the two disciples were Three Hungry Holes the Drakon (taken by Berytos) and Spitroast Me the Wyrm (taken by C'tis).

Our general thought process was that none of us are early game powerhouses, with Berytos especially weak early on, so we needed both a solid bless and to take as many monsters as possible to expand as fast as we could.
My sacreds were probably the "best" of our bunch, so I'd take the Pretender and rely on my sacreds to expand while the other two got monsters to help them out.
Once we had a solid chunk of land, we'd rely on our decent bless and my solid sacreds to make good gains in an early war, then transition to C'tis leading once they got the ability to summon millions of skeletons online, while Berytos raced down the blood magic tree to get their strong summons online. Berytos would take the lead in the late game with the silly scaling of blood magic and C'tis and I would have strong end games of our own with our heavy Death magic.

One thing to note for our is that Berytos gets a huuuuuuuge bonus for being on a coast. They get extra income on coastal forts and their main battle mage can only be recruited forts that are across the water. That said, they have a strong bias towards starting on a coast so it shouldn't be too much of an issue, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Jeeeez, that is way too many elephants

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

All I can say is Elves Delenda Est.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Woo, glad to see this is back. I don't necessarily remember that much now, so it'll be fun to re-experience things.