Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Eighth. That's what I get for guessing Cody would do the right thing and job. Should have otherwise bet on mystery opponent winning instead of Darby but overall feels all right.

Great show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I promised beginner's luck and I got 103rd. Welp. Always pick the mystery opponent.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm so happy to finish in first place in the contest

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
i thought i was doing awful but apparently enough people did awfuller so in comparison i did ok

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Joint 50th is better than expected but why am I not getting points for Sammy falling off a balcony. He was on a balcony and then he fell all the way to the ground :colbert:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

IcePhoenix posted:

So, funny story

IcePhoenix 66
bladeworksmaster 64
Dango Bango 63
I Before E 61
ShallNoiseUpon 61
byolante 60
Vince MechMahon 60
Memnaelar 59
HidaO-Win 57
Fenrir 57

full results here

Woah

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Oh sure, my match score may not be the best when viewed under statistical measures, but I got the most important prediction dead on:

Nipponophile posted:

I'm excited to kick back and enjoy the show regardless of the results because I'm sure they can make most any outcome into a compelling story.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
I’ll take 9th to go with my 3rd in the G1 Pickems, I’m always in a power of 3 place!

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
yea for how will sammy die i picked shooting star off a goalpost

shouldve known matt jackson would want the glory of that spot most

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Power Windows posted:

DEAD LAST HE'LL YEAH
ilu ull get em next time

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

the only thing I'm actually upset about is the mox/brodie match time.

15:30

gently caress you moxley

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I continue my trend of completely sucking at these prediction games

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

take the moon posted:

yea for how will sammy die i picked shooting star off a goalpost

shouldve known matt jackson would want the glory of that spot most

I said he would get thrown off it.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I said he'd get smashed into it. I think I pictured something like, Sammy getting run down by golf cart, getting clever and jumping on top of it, then not seeing the upcoming crossbar or something looney tunes like that.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

There were a ton of goalpost related predictions for Sammy

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

drat, 12th. Wish my Sammy prediction came true though.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

There were a ton of goalpost related predictions for Sammy

In hindsight, it's a good thing this match will never happen again, because I'm pretty sure during that filming Sammy thought of a dozen other crazy bumps he could take.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
I feel like that match was made to tease every way Sammy could die and keep all prediction game players on the edge of their seat.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I was tempted to say that he was going to get hoist by his own petard somehow while stealing a golf cart and trying to run someone else over, but I couldn't figure out how that would work in a way that wouldn't wreck the golf cart and also be way too dangerous because jumping and spinning so you get clipped by a golf cart (as nasty as that bump looked, he was already rotating away from the cart as it hit him a couple weeks ago) that's being controlled by someone else is completely different than crashing a golf cart and getting thrown out of it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
middle of the pack is better than i did for most wwe predictos because the booking was explicitly out to piss me off

i guessed "vanguards 2-15" for sammy's death... i was so close...

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Sadly even plastic rotors can cause injury, it would be funny to see him getting bludgeoned "unconscious" by a pack of drones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Well, I was second of the mods. I'll take it.