Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
oh god time to get bodied by almost everyone again

on the upside i've been playing a bunch of guitar again and my calluses are back and it doesn't hurt and I can feel myself getting better also I lost like 9 lbs so that's good

Amp fucked around with this message at 21:41 on May 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

It's almost like people can pursue their passions and better themselves when they're not shackled by the restrictions of capitalism :thunkher:

turns out gaining at minimum an hour and possibly up to three hours of commute time means I have all sorts of time to do things I like and also not eat like trash

your workout routine is dope and v. impressive!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

I've been rewatching some of my favourite comedies including Brooklyn 99, The Good Place and Galavant, the last of which is the best medieval sitcom musical in history (and also the only medieval sitcom musical in history).

If you think about it the last season of Game of Thrones was kind of a situation and it was kind of funny how bad it was and how clearly all the on-screen talent thought it was bad in interviews.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I...don’t remember who I picked. I think it was mystery opponent though. IcePhoenix could you just make sure that’s right and if by some fluke of memory I picked Fenix, swap it to mystery opponent.

Amp fucked around with this message at 11:59 on May 23, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

So, funny story

IcePhoenix 66
bladeworksmaster 64
Dango Bango 63
I Before E 61
ShallNoiseUpon 61
byolante 60
Vince MechMahon 60
Memnaelar 59
HidaO-Win 57
Fenrir 57