Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

https://youtu.be/Q0_udnkCNWQ?t=340

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

This year's draw: Black Mage, Dragoon, Monk, Ranger. Yet another year I'm suckling at the teat of flame ring healing.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Vadun posted:

I've got Freelancer/Berserker/Mystic Knight/Dragoon from my Pure Chaos RISK.

Feels kind of bad with nothing useful to put on Berserker, but Freelancer start is amusing. Katana + Bell + Whip at one point right after Magissa. Quickly swapped Bell to a Healing Rod, but still.

Can I triple crown with this? Never killed either optional superboss before.

Do I qualify to pull off any weird toxxes?

Triple Crown is definitely doable, Mystic Knight helps a lot with Omega and for Shinryu you can do some really dirty things with Freelancer.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Since starting, this is the third year I've had where I'm gonna be relying on flame ring healing to power through.

Thank you for your service fast forward button, cursor memory, and wild nakks. I was level 8 before I started The Grind.