Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
So I finally just caught three Draki from that hell mission. Any recommendations for what evolution to shoot for? The ice ones were a thorn in my side during the mission, but I'm not sure how much of that was me being stuck in ice clouds from them dying and how much was their actual merit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

SpRahl posted:

I think I have a bug wonder if anyone else has seen it. Immortality with Alise is supposed to last 3 turns right? It is only lasting one turn, on a similar note I also had immortality trigger last for three turns however it did not result in her getting the revive debuff.

The immortality she gets from her mastery only lasts one turn, grants revive, and is intended to do both of those things. It says so in the description of the mastery, but this is made confusing because below that it shows the default description for the immortality buff with the default duration. I assume you got the three turn no-revive immortality from that other mastery she has that gives her a random buff when she gets a rage effect.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
In that section of the story where albus gets shot in the head and is fine, I actually briefly thought he was going to die and irene would have to learn to be a leader and take over as protagonist because she featured so heavily in the marketing.