Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

My composition for the final main campaign mission:
Irene and Leton as martial artist block/reaction attackers. They were the primary frontline tanks.

GS Albus and BM Bianca specced for high mobility 1S1K, they were dedicated to deleting snipers and other humans. Always end their turns out of sight or at least in high cover/elevation from the destrons. I saved the big fight until last, where they made a kamikaze run. Bianca bit the dust, but Albus can get good enough blocking/DR to survive a couple turns of Destron fire, even as a glass cannon.

Basically the same Giselle and Heixing builds as mentioned above. I eventually dedicated a couple turns to parking Giselle in a sniper tower, and she stayed there for the rest of the mission :sicknasty:

Black mage Sion did the most damage by far. Anne was glued to his side for the entire mission, so he didn’t get KO’d. You can probably do something less risky than that.

I hadn’t yet learned how to use Alisa well at that point, nor learned a good anti-machine/buff build for Ray. I did have Ray specced for overcharge though, which led to some spectacular nukes.

I had some sort of super tanky Tima and robot, they drew a lot of aggro.

Bianca as hacker. She spent most of the mission plinking away from behind cover, occasionally running out to disable a destron.

E:smoke grenades are MVP

Fruits of the sea fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Jan 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU