Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
The clarification undearneath Misty's name on the roster screen is mildly annoying and I'm not entirely sure why it's there beside flavor lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I find it hilarious that the surname of the very outgoing, friendly guy is BLOODWALKER

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Isn't crafting the only way to get better Kylie weapons? It sucks.

In general the game is full of redundant or barely-relevant systems (vendor reputation, items no character can use yet they are still on the loot tables for some reason, having to pay rent and salaries, crafting levels, pet keeper, identifying items, a trillion crafting mats, etc.) It's charming but somewhat grating, thankfully the game's combat and customization is just top notch so it makes up for it.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Has anyone ever run out of Leton's anti-freeze juice in a mission?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Sandweed posted:

a lot of the small story missions award different masteries for doing them in different ways. Most of these are marked by achievements.

The mission where you do a teambuilding exercise with the VHPD and you can choose to distribute your team however you like? Well turns out that choosing the harder option gives you a mastery that is basically required for a lot of the good QoL support masteries and I only found out like 80 hours into the game :psyduck: Like, I finished the whole game and first DLC and that's when I found out that's where you got the Calm Mind mastery or w/e.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Snooze Cruise posted:

Honestly just make Silver a full fledge party member instead of another pet, lol

That reminds me, where can I get Silver? I somehow missed him completely

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

The one with the crystal cave, go deep enough and you find the entrance to the cave

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I loving love the fact that the nicest dude on the roster was named SION BLOODWALKER

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Just a remnant from their MMO plans IIRC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

But Tactics Ogre is right there???