Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nil.
Nov 11, 2012

ZearothK posted:

The first blue case is excellent for that on challenge mode, bring only Giselle (with the +beast XP mastery) and Ray (with the Scholar stuff for +XP) and you will usually clear an evolution step each run by having Ray eliminate all enemies, which should take you a couple of minutes at a time.

KSAACBTXE2ASWA2GCS5FG46YAGNADHABWIAT4BABAIBSNPSEAEBAGBBZAIASKVSPANCAWC2RCAITQHS9EAUUN

This is what I use, but it's a really old build that could be easily improved, what matters is having the Faithful Supporter and Treasury of Knowledge sets to juice up your beasts.

Bring Kylie as well with her own Scholar stuff for +Xp for even faster levelling - plus you can also level drones at the same time that way.

Here's a guide as well.

nil. fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Nov 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nil.
Nov 11, 2012

Modoh posted:

Is there anywhere better to get blueprints (the robot equivalent of training manuals) other than buying them from the weapon guy at the bar for $250 each?

Trying to mess with robots after ignoring them for a while but I ran out, and I'm not rich enough to blow $12500 (for 50) on upgrading robot ai.

You can also craft them from Masteries, the same way you can craft other Masteries. It's not in the menu for Modules (i.e. robot Masteries) but in the crafting menu for normal Masteries. Stumped me for some time when I was looking for the same thing.

nil.
Nov 11, 2012

I think during that exact mission I also dismissed all the cops at the start, thinking that I could use a little challenge, because the missions before had been so easy. It didn't go well during my first try.

nil.
Nov 11, 2012

But! The 14-year-old child soldier is not sexualized, and instead is adorable.

nil.
Nov 11, 2012

True, some actual pants do wonders for poor Anne.

nil.
Nov 11, 2012

nrook posted:

The real outcome to hope for is that Anne follows up on her thought when idling in the office and becomes a peerless swordswoman.

She has a similar thought about learning to use guns from Heixing.

Troubleshooter 2, Anne with a gun in one hand and a sword in the other! Now that's anime (from Korea)!

nil.
Nov 11, 2012

Best way would be to redo the mission and keep back Anne, so Silver doesn't see her and thus runs away.

nil.
Nov 11, 2012

I admit I'm taking a break until more / all of the Misty DLC has been released, but some of the changes to masteries look interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nil.
Nov 11, 2012

I too am hyped for Troubleshooter 2: A Spoonist Bard