Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Char
Jan 5, 2013
A question regarding gear: what if I have the likes of Albus and Sion still using level 15 gear in their 35s?
Is this going to be an issue? Playing on hard, I've managed to scrape by so far but it feels more it's because I've squeezed every drop from dodge and block chance, but I'm starting to get in the realms of one-shot-land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Char
Jan 5, 2013

JamMasterJim posted:

There are some unique pieces of equipment that gives some really good modifiers for a long time , like Eluote for Albus (may be what you are even referring to), but for the majority of equipment, you will need to farm from certain enemies and/or craft some sets.

No, it's random blues from level 15 mostly, I'm stuck on some obscure material I need to farm.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

once you start fighting white tigers a basic glass cannon build isn't going to cut it. a really good min/maxed glass cannon build still can, but otherwise you need some defensive masteries.

My One Weird Trick currently is Martial Artist Irene, specced fully into her Hero masteries, taking over half the map by herself. White Tiger hoodlums hate this trick!
Irene's really cool.