Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

kylie is like... the only one who comes close because i can't think of any ladies she has like a vibe with besides giselle and that is more of a "wow you could make some attractive art of these two ladies glaring at each other"

but i mean just look at her, no way she is straight.
actually i wonder how she will interact with the new party member since hacker/gamer has some potential

I like the small stuff with Kylie and Ray towards the end of the game. Feels like something that will get some play in a sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

How is Giselle weak personality-wise??

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Kanos posted:

Giselle manages to be probably the most toxic member of the team, and given some of the people you've got on staff by the end, that's honestly kind of impressive.

This is why she's cool

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Disliking Giselle as a person is also illegal.

That’s just how it goes.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Yeah I haven’t really touched the recent dlc, just ain’t feeling it. But if a sequel came out tomorrow I’d definitely jump straight in.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Am hyped for troubleshooter 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

ZearothK posted:

Jason the man who never gives up will join the main cast, mark my words.

I hope so.

Anyway, I was a bit suprised by how fast information about Banished Children was coming out but a 2026 release is more about what I was expecting. Happy for it honestly, glad it looks lik they're giving themselves a good amount of dev time.