Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I played this back in February before all the poo poo went down and I tried to pick it back up but I think I'm gonna have to restart, my brain is broken to where no matter how far into a game I am if I take a break from it I always need to restart. I've played the first four hours of Radiata Stories like six times.

Anyways, this game is very fun. I think the XCOM grid system gives people a weird impression of what the game will be like because it seems like people expect things like permadeath, generic units, etc. when in reality it's much more like FFT or Disgaea. It's hard to believe this is an indie game with the amount of work in it though - the character facial textures are janky but it's got so much poo poo in it that I'm glad I was patient with it when I originally saw this on the EA Steam page three years ago. For ten dollars this was an insane deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU