Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Khanstant posted:

plain map for reference:

kind of a boring place to leave off, I know. I didn't even mean to make it an overhead map like this, I just got carried away. We are the gold star. I have an idea of what the buildings are supposed to be, I have a feeling we'll find our goblin wherever we go. If you've got a question about an area, ask and I'll answer. Essentially we're just picking a trash deposit to teleport to, consider this our fast travel system.

Edit: quoting for new page

I like that bridge at G-5 but as long as we are likely to find our Goblin wherever, I'm cool with whatever.

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Jun 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

ya but what about G9 because u know what it looks like hehehe

nut

or G7 in homage to my favourite group of murderers

biosterous

idk about where to find the goblin, but once we do i think they might enjoy chucking things down the hole at h4

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Guys let's huddle on this one please.

G-6 looks the most like boobies so. I think the answer is there. Personally.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
for those who don't know boobs is what some women have and some men but some women don't have them

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Guys let's huddle on this one please.

G-6 looks the most like boobies so. I think the answer is there. Personally.

if we go the right most deposit on G 6 it's also closest to the border between 6 and 9

Khanstant
Looks like the Gs are pretty popular, G6 especially works for me because of the way that my bottle popping technique in ice resembles a blizzard. Give me an hour to load the new scene, and by that I mean spend a few hours drawing an animated loading screen that displays helpful gameplay tips or dumb jokes you get sick of seeing after the first time. Haha I think I am joking about doing that but it's also something I can really see myself be doing right now already oh christi

or you know just goof around all night mostly so far instead

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jun 13, 2020

Khanstant

just FYI a Dinersaur is a creature that has a restaurant inside of it. The food is mostly made up from bits of the creature itself, but also stuff or creatures or people the dinersaur eats. when a dinersaur matures, it will nest in a town somewheres, clean up the place, some even build infrastructure and stuff. This dinersaur has built up some hitching posts, planted a few light bulbs at some point, and considerately defecates into a nearby sewer grate. Healthy mature dinersaurs can sustain a restaurant for years or decades depending on a variety of factors. The dinersaur reproduces via feeding patrons itself in it's interior restaurant. Over time, the right patrons become amenable hosts for an adorable parasite that eventually liquifies their body and calcifies the flesh to make the egg for the next stage of a dinersaur lifecycle.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jun 14, 2020

biosterous

> chase tacodilla

gallery of sigs

he/him

STING 64

check out those cute lil taco dinos

Heather Papps

hello friend

scream at the cockatocaria many thanks

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

> examine menu

Khanstant

I know you can't see the colours with your human eyes but Yella Tacodillas like this aren't shy about trying to snack on folks and they're known to carry henson's disease. Not something most goblins would worry about, might even be good, but considering our hair situation there's too much amphibious puppet in our goblin's body to risk it imo.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Khanstant posted:

I know you can't see the colours with your human eyes but Yella Tacodillas like this aren't shy about trying to snack on folks and they're known to carry henson's disease. Not something most goblins would worry about, might even be good, but considering our hair situation there's too much amphibious puppet in our goblin's body to risk it imo.

tell the goblin watch out! there's a yella tacodilla! defend the posts!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

STING 64

seek shelter in the trash can

owlhawk911

JOHN CENA posted:

seek shelter in the trash can

we'll have to come out sooner or later. what about the posts

Stooge

Swaddle tacodilla in paper to calm them down, like a regular taco

Stooge fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Jun 14, 2020

Plant MONSTER.

oh poo poo i love concepts like dinersaur <3

Twenty Four

Maybe wash appendage off in the river? Also the dinersaur idea is amazing!

owlhawk911

hey so uh. i just noticed limoen is fuckin around with our buttons. we might need those for something

biosterous

what a lil scamp :allears:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

Terrible Tangerine:

O' that Terrible Tangerine!
That Pugnacious Pummelo
That Quarrelous Kumquat
That Limey Lemon!

O' that Manky Mandarin!
That Surly Citron
That Kooky Clementine.
That Lemony Lime.

-a poem

Khanstant

Khanstant

STING 64

mission success.

lets check out that sewer grate

nut

Twenty Four

Love our goblin, shes to cute, so

:justpost:

and hug the tacodilla

biosterous

> look in the button holes, see what limeon has been building

gallery of sigs

he/him

Khanstant

JOHN CENA posted:

mission success.

lets check out that sewer grate

you talkin' bout the one the dinersaur shits in or the one in the distance by the river shore?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Khanstant posted:

you talkin' bout the one the dinersaur shits in or the one in the distance by the river shore?

why not both!
we are close to the dinersaurs shitsewer so that one first?

Heather Papps

hello friend

bump

STING 64

Khanstant posted:

i wonder what a dinosaur craps

owlhawk911

biosterous posted:

> look in the button holes, see what limeon has been building

i like this

i don't wanna crawl in the poop hole :(

Khanstant
sorry y'all, been stressed and busy and procrastinating. if this site gets shut down, i just wanna say thanks to you y'all, i really enjoyed showing you goblin honey and my only regret is not making posters yet for my drawing

owlhawk911

Khanstant posted:

sorry y'all, been stressed and busy and procrastinating. if this site gets shut down, i just wanna say thanks to you y'all, i really enjoyed showing you goblin honey and my only regret is not making posters yet for my drawing

it's ok the site is saved. everything is ok. post some goblins when you feel like it :)

STING 64

khan

Khanstant
more inc 2nite

itry

So is this going to be a game? I'll accept yes or yes, and.

itry fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Jul 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant