Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dick Bastardly posted:

the OP, this thread, the art and everyone in it is just freakin amazing

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Some progress! Wrapped up the instagram branch of the game, if you don't have or wanna use IG for any reason -- here is the complete version of the Instagram goblingame on my lovely website. Sometimes I get a warning about going to my website, says it is unsafe. I'm here to tell you that I have already installed my goblin virus and its a real malware site, nothing to do with not knowing how to fix that warning.
https://goblinhoney.org/images/goblingame/igbranch/ggIGarchive.html

sorry this update doesn't have any player input, bear with me, got a little bit more of this autopilot to course-correct set up some things

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

o gently caress yeah we're back baby

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Stoner Sloth

owlhawk911 posted:

:peanut:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

hooray goblins are back!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

:woop: this is super neat!

your instagram game has some things that look . . . familiar, lol

it's p hard to make out what cuscabelle is saying, I sorta can but not 100%

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant

Manifisto posted:

:woop: this is super neat!

your instagram game has some things that look . . . familiar, lol

it's p hard to make out what cuscabelle is saying, I sorta can but not 100%

i actually scribbled nonsense at first, but then felt my natural cursive written small would be the same effect but be at least 5% legible for those mad enough to try.

a cool ghost in the bg is watching the action now instead of staring as cuscutabelles petals

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've never stopped (screaming) GOBLIIIINS GAAAAAME

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
neat how you tied those plotlines together!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

blaise rascal posted:

neat how you tied those plotlines together!

Stoner Sloth

bump!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Ass-penny

owlhawk911 posted:

:gizz:

Horrible Butts
I love Goblin Honey I hope it infests the world with its beautiful spores

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Khanstant
lmao i just saw this thread bumped and got so excited like it was a new page but oh god, doctor, i am pagliacci

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Khanstant posted:

lmao i just saw this thread bumped and got so excited like it was a new page but oh god, doctor, i am pagliacci

imagine how i felt when there was 3 new posts, the last one from u, itt

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Khanstant
low poly goblin running

good news and bad news. bad news: I still haven't updated the Goblin Game. I have the very end of "chapter 1" finished in my head for half a year now, just haven't found the desire to wrap it up or continue it proper. I however did start another comic that's a little easier on my to produce. It's kind of goblin honey + my interpretation of the wholesome joke style of Ernie Bushmiller in Nancy. So I guess it's more like barely funny, barely obtuse, goblin world jokes. I'm no master of subtlety and the clean art and succinct jokes of Nancy, although I love them, do not come natural to me. Been fun trying to cram these goblins and story into my loose interpretation of the Nancy framework. Good news: I got 19 of those drawn or sketched out just need a final pass of inks

mostly posting bc paranoid thread will go archived, not sure how long that limit is.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Mar 14, 2021

Khanstant
no goblin game update but goblin and goblin adjacent things made i havent posted here, so what.

made the above guy for tower unite and they removed it and banned me for two days so i swore revenge and have prepared 13 hotdog knights as my reasonable response. gonna upload em tomorrow and figure out a good way to show em, but here's the thumbnail pics i made for each one.

Khanstant
there's also one goblin in this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Khanstant posted:

there's also one goblin in this:

I saw a few bands from Denton 5 or so years ago. They were cool people. I also love your illustrations.