Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Wanted to say that this is weird in a really good way. When I don't quite understand something but there has obviously been a lot of thought put into it, with a unique worldbuilding or setting, it fills me with intrigue.

Basically, I'm enjoying it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Hmm, the window closed up, the sign isn't there anymore, and our goblin took off! If Limoen is going places, maybe we should follow him? He might know where our goblin went, or just be a cool new friend!

Twenty Four

Khanstant posted:

plain map for reference:

kind of a boring place to leave off, I know. I didn't even mean to make it an overhead map like this, I just got carried away. We are the gold star. I have an idea of what the buildings are supposed to be, I have a feeling we'll find our goblin wherever we go. If you've got a question about an area, ask and I'll answer. Essentially we're just picking a trash deposit to teleport to, consider this our fast travel system.

Edit: quoting for new page

I like that bridge at G-5 but as long as we are likely to find our Goblin wherever, I'm cool with whatever.

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Jun 12, 2020

Twenty Four

Maybe wash appendage off in the river? Also the dinersaur idea is amazing!

Twenty Four

Love our goblin, shes to cute, so

:justpost:

and hug the tacodilla

Twenty Four

Goblin head oh noooo!

Twenty Four

Throw top half of head down the hole and see whats down there!

Twenty Four

So theres an underground sea inside? interesting!

Twenty Four

This makes me happy. I would have our goblin toot back on the pipes!

Twenty Four

Stoner Sloth posted:

take a bucket and head on in!

Twenty Four

If goblins could read those magazines might be worth a look but since they can only write I would guess hitting that bell like Stoner Sloth said might make sense?

Twenty Four

Khanstant posted:

bonus for goblin lore application: you catch a glimpse of an ad on the back of one of the magazines:

You know you are right, they can still look at the pictures I guess, and this is a good one! :nice:

Twenty Four

blaise rascal posted:

this thread is really good

I mean it says it right in the thread title! And it's not wrong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Goblin Oregon trails? Goblin card game? put that stuff in!