Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

all you had to do was fit in the drat frame, CJ!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1564643962882822148

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Until the very end, Small Mario thought he was the inferior one. Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual such as yourself to rule the Mushroom Kingdom.

No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Medium Mario. What should I do about the Yoshi? Yes sir. I'll keep him under Super Happy Tree fruit.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Until the very end, Small Mario thought he was the inferior one. Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual such as yourself to rule the Mushroom Kingdom.

No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Medium Mario. What should I do about the Yoshi? Yes sir. I'll keep him under Super Happy Tree fruit.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

It's the size of mario in donkey kong (his first appearance, hence his original size) OP

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bElKsZhV8-0&t=15s

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol oh boy

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Les Plombiers Terribles

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Les Plombiers Terribles

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Interesting

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Les Plombiers Terribles

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it's a nice hat. but the lettering doesn't give you any tactical advantage whatsoever

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Wa-ha-hoo-le-lo?!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Wa-ha-hoo-le-lo?!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Mario's original size is simply however he starts each game. Topic locked.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Les Plombiers Terribles

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

omg lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Well dang, this one is way better than mine

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

Well dang, this one is way better than mine

lol awesome

it wasn’t my work but this guy has some good stuff https://www.deviantart.com/ikuyoan/art/MARIO-SNAKE-392665464

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Wa-ha-hoo-le-lo?!

lol