Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
little mario. you need to find the mushroom to get bigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the game begins when you press start and mario is small when the game starts

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

NCS is on the right track but he has it backwards. When Mario eats the mushroom, everything else shrinks in size. They regain confidence when he gets hit, like Xerxes in 300. There is only one size of Mario

i can make mario seem bigger or smaller by moving my face closer or further away from the tv. but if i make him get the mushroom then his size clearly changes from relatively little to big and all of the other stuff remains the same size regardless of how much irrepairable damage i do to my eyesight in order to prove you wrong on line. its not a question of perception

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ever heard of Death of the Bowser

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

using a screenshot from the Odyssey intro stage somehow makes it better

mario blowing 999 coins on twitch bits every time a Peach cosplayer cries on stream

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Mushroom makes him big

yeah. but you arent born with a mushroom inside of you. you have to gte it from the ? block

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

The Klowner posted:

if you want to get technical, mario's original original size is neither big nor small. Jump Man had only one size.

Jumpman is Mario and Luigi's father

source: the mario wiki. theres no reference but it is a wiki so its probably right

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

hhahah sit the gently caress down retards

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
acting smug and cocky as gently caress as though i knew all along and had done all the research myslef after someone else does posts it: btfo tallfags LOL you probaly only played odyssey or whatever. you probably dont even like the mario series that much

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
add some more red arrows to that poo poo so they can see it properly through their tears

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blISF6skz60

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
calm hitler DESTROYS confused mario talltard crust punk with SURGICAL PRECISION