Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Game owns. Coming from slay the spire, I'm having a little trouble evaluating how to thin my deck. I just unlocked umbra. Typically I've been removing spells unless I have enough summons to start removing the base guys.

Also any advice on clan synergies? I've just been using the next one over for each run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
The relic that applies 2 permafrost is hella broken, especially with the one that makes permafrost ... Permanent.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Balance is one thing... My wishlist for this game would be some more champions for each faction, more boss variety, and more of that sweet music.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Has anyone found ways to go infinite at all?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Also Burnout/reform nonsense gets really good with the stalker too... With quick/multistrike.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Tilting my face off at covenant 8

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Yeah it can be sort of bad early on with Melting Remnant (a bunch of 0 cost cards now being expensive) but I've found its still pretty much an auto win early relic.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
The most satisfying thing for me was... Largest one on legion... Add multistrike. Get the shrink event, then duplicate 5+2 times and use the card that triggers extinguish and the artifact that does 2x extinguish. That run was autopilot.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Oh hell yeah.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
This game would be nuts if they have a clan for each circle plus multiple heroes for each clan. Wild.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Quote this if you're down with Little Fade.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
New music fuckin' slaps

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
DLC looks sick.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
What's the best way to get up to speed with the expansion if I haven't played since the original?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Looks pretty sweet. Maybe a cross between Hades and ???