Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Eason the Fifth posted:

This is one of those games where every approach i think is good actually sucks, and the ones I write off are impossibly giga-powered

I am Not Good at Video Games

This is me.

For example:
I had completely written off the Imp Hellhorn lady to the point where hellhorned was level 10 and I still hadnt used her more than once. Instead, I always used the prince and just tried to stack up as much attack/multi as possible.

Tried imp queen yesterday on a lark, and proceeded to throw imps at angels for 8 cov levels.

So I guess I'm trying to buffet guy next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
Theres a Monster Train clone out now on Android in EA called "Protect the Realm"

Its dumbed down (no army matchups, no relics) but its early access and seems okay so far.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
For Hellhorn I think I was either stacking muktistrike and slay/harvest modifiers or Imps.

Imps was more fun IIRC, but you do need the second HH Hero to make the most of it.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
I double dipped because this game was made for the couch.

Handheld is doing pretty well, a little bit of slowdown but no more than STS. Controls are decent. I'm disappointed by the lack of touchscreen support tho