Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Possibly dumb question but is this also single player or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Just got gifted this, it's a ton of fun and the music is great.

There's a few things I don't like though, and if you quit during a daily you can't resume it. :negative:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Umbra are super cool with the way their champion is just a wrecking ball of death, though I can only imagine how nasty the buff removal final boss would be against them.

I think my main complaint is that the enemies are kind of lacking in variety. Only on early convenant levels so maybe you need to think about how to handle certain enemies more later on, idk.

Like most games I really like, I can immediately see the things I don't like and flaws and focus on them. Tons of fun though I spent literally all day playing it. :v:

BobTheJanitor posted:

I like that the current track pops up with a 'now playing' at the start of each fight. It's something I don't think I've seen other games do, and it's a great little touch.

Yeah, it's good.

It really annoys me how you can get, I believe, a 10 point limit on a room but there's a seperate 7 unit limit it doesn't tell you about until you hit it. It should really be consistent. :|

Lozareth posted:

You can resume the daily. Go back to Multiplayer, click Daily Challenge, and there will be a Continue or Resume button instead of a launch one or whatever it is when you first play it.

Oh, nice.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Contrary to the popular opinion earlier I am convinced the Melting Remnants are really good, as long as you can get Dark Calling soon.

Does anyone else have the game doing 'first time setup' every time they start it?'

e could they have made a more annoying sound for penumbra being hit, good lord

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jun 9, 2020

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Avasculous posted:

Is the popular opinion that Melting Remnants are bad? I'm only at Covenant 12 or so, but my tier list would be:

Stygia
Melting Remnants
-----Gap-----
Awoken
Hellhorned
-----Gap-----
Umbra

That's what I saw when I glanced at the first page but I have no idea.

I'd have put Stygia at the bottom though.

Remnant + Melting can be a goofy combination with huge morsels endlessly tying up bosses though. :v:

Main issue I have with Remnant is 2/3 of the classes for Flicker seem... Really bad. Burn Bright especially. Huge champions are pretty worthless without trample imo.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jun 9, 2020

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Few questions about draw if anoyne's figured them out.

Is the "always draw a clan unit" thing only true for your primary clan?

Do things like Morsels count or are they like Imps?

Are there any non-clan units other than train stewards and railspikes?

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I kinda wish you could draft your first 5 cards instead of having them be random though, because some early fights can feel tremendously lovely if you get like, Waxfall/Alpha Fiend/Wax spike you're pretty boned on high covenants.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Einwand posted:

I never would have considered using intent on death on a money angel.

Ha, that's the first thing I did with it!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Flicker's Liquor with a Shadowsiege is the goofiest thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I swear between Tethys eating poo poo any time there's spikes or sweep and the lack of floor movement Stygian is the worst faction.