Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Ultima66 posted:

I don't think I've seen a real Fire Light run but I've seen both Little Icarus and Eternal Flame runs. Fade in general is one of the two easy run carrying champions alongside Primordium. One of the keys with Fade is that her early game is quite weak, so you'll really want to hold off on taking trials/Pact Shards early on, but she scales out of control later.

Fire Light Little Fade is basically my go-to when I want a quick and easy run. Molten Remnant/Hellhorned and stack as many multistrikers as you can (Draffs (Draves?) are ideal, but anything that has multistrike is good. Advanced Prototype is actually a really good starting relic for this exact reason). If you can get a source of endless to slap on Little Fade, you're golden; otherwide, aggressively draft cards with reform and prefer upgrading them with holdover since you should assume your Fade will be dying every turn. Sometimes more than once, if you can kill her with a damage spell then reform her in the same turn. Optionally, cards that provide burnout are also pretty good if you find yourself in the situation where you've reformed Little Fade too many times and she doesn't keel over immediately anymore and you're concerned your draffs will burn themselves out before the boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU