Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

This game isn't as tight as StS but drat if I haven't been playing it a ton every day since it dropped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Einwand posted:

Am I missing something or are the wax demons kind of terrible? The only success I've had with them was Wax/Umbra and making a really big burnout champion who just bludgeoned the first floor to death and giving him trample, which was basically just an Umbra run.

I like to spec the wax champion into reform and just chuck him in the highest room. Get some good burn out units and trick them out so he can constantly bring them back (the burn out reform gives stacks with native burnout so the units live longer every time they come back). I really like the 10/3 that has native multistrike, just get a tanky unit from your sub clan and let it go to town.

DrManiac fucked around with this message at 02:15 on May 25, 2020

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I know why they did it but I hate the variet units. The way it’s implemented just hurts card identity.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

All they need to do is add mod support so this can be a sts tier forever game.