Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

I like to use stygian as a secondary and use them to draw my entire deck every turn. Throw in some offerings that get played when you discard them for bonus funsies. Also the 4 man middle artifact with incant +1/+1 with awoken hollows mixed in is hillarious as you heal the hollows to make them beefy and all the +1/+1 ladies get beefy too.

Think waxers are my favorite though, especially the assassin unit that gets permanently stronger each time he dies so you can just shoot him with one of your spells and resummon him again over and over lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

Jedit posted:

Not fast enough, evidently. I'm trying that on C4 and getting loving annihilated by Fel every time. And it's not just me - streamer Baalorlord is up to C13 and has never won with Umbra as his main clan. The people bigging it up as busted had best start explaining what they're doing.

Him in front with a morsel master and morsel maker, he gets 4 guaranteed morsels a turn. He also gets +6 attack and +6 hp from the morsel's bonus on top of his own bonus for eating.