Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

(Deep Link)

Unleash the Wildwood with Holdover feels borderline criminal. Quick Husk Hermits held the line from bullshit chaff while Sentient dropped bombs.

Seraph didn't even get past the vanguard. :iia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Daedalus is like "well poo poo."

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Split Anvil is such a disgustingly good relic.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Alkydere posted:

The only two times I beat her was when I had a Thorned Husk (fuckton of HP + Spikes for her to slam her face against) and was able to stack a massive amount of frostbite on her, but otherwise she really is utter garbage and a massive runkiller.

I think if she wasn't literally "I get ten attacks against your team with zero repercussion unless you have thorns" it wouldn't be so bad but it's literally just "have a thorns-boosted brick wall of HP or a silence effect or get hosed".

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

TastyLemonDrops posted:

:psyduck:

You can use Razorsharp Edge (+8 attack, -2 hp) to kill low health enemies.

Holy gently caress I would have never thought to try that. That rules and owns.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

BobTheJanitor posted:

Also the hellhorned +armor and take 5 damage card. The damage applies before the armor, making it an easy snipe for annoying low hp units in the back.

Yeah, I've used that one offensively before but I dunno how I didn't look at a card with /-2 on it and think "holy gently caress I can snipe x/1s with this".

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Not sure which part of this was more hilarious - the holdover/0-cost Restoration Detonation, the Multistrike 2 Coldcaelia with Cuttlebeard, or Petrified Crucible plus Shard Channeler plus Beefy Thorns Boys.

(deeplink)

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

bad metaphors posted:

praise snecko

Split Anvil + Snecko Gauge is ridiculous.

"Ah, I will cast my 3-cost card. Now all my 2s and 1s are free. Praise Snecko."

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

in awe of the size of this absolute unit

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Imp is up there watching like "lol, this is gonna be a massacre".

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

blizzardvizard posted:

I don't know why I didn't like the frostbite shark before, I also think he's great after playing with him more. I do think Endless Sap/Armor Totems make for better Stygian "tanks" in general but I won't complain when I see him offered.

In an ideal world I get a frostbite shark, a sap totem, and an coldcaelia to build a horrible death floor of frostbite (combined with Frostbite!Tethys).

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

178x20 :catstare:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

That idle bark from Seraph right before the end. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Wow, Solgard looks like crap compared to Tethys.