Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
They weren't kidding that the dlc makes it harder to get a win. I think I've played two almost interrupted 8 hour sessions since buying it.
games good.

Going randoms on covanant 1 to get more cards now that I have all factions. Can't get past cov 2 yet.

The 2nd win I had was those clockwork spiders fuzed with a drat train guard and mega rage buffed.

I wish sweep, quick and multistrike dropped more to deal with inflated dlc healths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
I got my third win with 2nd wax champ and wuladenten

Max crystals every floor tons of good relics from wax boosted gold and suicide units and res to make stronger a ton.

I spaced out on shards and lacked 10 for a divine win :(