Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

got a new game called 'hot knife'
  1. heat up a knife in a 450 degree oven for 1 hour. this will be your 'hot knife'
  2. pick up the knife and quickly toss it back and forth between each hand while yelling 'hot knife'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic posted:

got a new game called 'hot knife'
  1. heat up a knife in a 450 degree oven for 1 hour. this will be your 'hot knife'
  2. pick up the knife and quickly toss it back and forth between each hand while yelling 'hot knife'

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 21:44 on May 24, 2020

FutonForensic

dear milton bradley support,

i have no complaints, just wanted to let u know that my family and i are having a great time with 'hot knife'

keep it tight,
Hot Knife Crew

nut

student: so under the great covid lockdown, death rates for almost everything else went down?

professor: not all death rates...

Christoph
*opens box*

Aww, man, the oven is sold separately!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

ok the rules for 'hot knife' are a bit complicated, so i'm going to make you all watch this 45 minute video of other people playing a session of 'hot knife' so you know how it works

cda

by Hand Knit
people have been playing hot knife so much that they're starting to get bored of it, but we have some hot knife house rules that make it practically a brand new game

FutonForensic

got the expansion pack for hot knife (it's another knife)

nut

in Canada we have a variant called liars knives you guess how many hot knives are under the cup

idiotsavant
watching youtube tip vids, browsing gamefaqsd for hours to get better at the game "hot knife"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i found this instructional video on the nebraska house rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYsuP0B4cL8

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
This has become unacceptably popular in the middle and elementary schools as we should all stop setting a bad example

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
That scene in West Side Story where they fight but they all got a hot knife

google THIS

News Anchor: Hot Knife. It's the dangerous new "game" sweeping social media, and your teenagers may be playing it. Also, it's rad as heck and if your teenagers aren't playing it they're basically the biggest dorks on earth.

google THIS

CDC spokesman: While we have seen no evidence that the COVID-19 virus can survive at 450 degrees, for safety's sake we still recommend wearing a mask while playing Hot Knife, and washing your hands afterwards.

nut

suffering third degree burns AND. a cut because nobody told me what end u hold

nut

*pulling two hot knives out of the oven*

my friend: haha I didn’t know you smoked weed

me: what

google THIS

Hot Knife player: (clutching at the knife sizzling in his eye socket) AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! AAAAAAHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Other player: Stop touching your face! What is wrong with you?

Jaguars!

Hot Knife's terrible reputation stems from the fact that when most people play hot knife, they naturally go to the hospital when they hurt themselves. But if you look at the original rules, you'll find there's no provision for this and if you don't do it, you'll find that the game doesn't drag out as much and there's much less arguing.

alexandriao

google THIS posted:

Hot Knife player: (clutching at the knife sizzling in his eye socket) AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! AAAAAAHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Other player: Stop touching your face! What is wrong with you?

oh no my guts

FutonForensic

you: *pulls a knife out of the freezer*

me: this is a disgrace to the sport and a slap in the face of gamers everywhere

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
my game is called cool gun. you hold a gun and look really cool cause holding a gun makes you look cool.

google THIS

Hmm...yes, here it is. I'm afraid there is a rule that says a dog can't play hot knife.

Space Taxi
The junior edition of Hot Knife is called Hot Spoon

Heather Papps

hello friend

christmas dinner, 2069. my aged bones creak and crack with every move, but a scent from my childhood floods my mind with joy. the smell of a knife, heating up. it takes minutes, but i hobble to the dining room, and am confronted with

a tear roles down my face. does anyone heat the knifes in the old way anymore? my time has passed, i am unto dust and ash.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

Heather Papps posted:

christmas dinner, 2069. my aged bones creak and crack with every move, but a scent from my childhood floods my mind with joy. the smell of a knife, heating up. it takes minutes, but i hobble to the dining room, and am confronted with

a tear roles down my face. does anyone heat the knifes in the old way anymore? my time has passed, i am unto dust and ash.

Escape From Noise

Finally! Something for my butter!

cda

by Hand Knit
guys down at the park hot knife hustling

nut

hot knife? haha ya maybe when i was a child, now me and mes amies play chaud couteau

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
"hot knife" to meet you!

FutonForensic

calling all gamers, calling all gamers: 'hot knife' is the most-owned game in the world, with many households owning multiple copies. do not miss out, it is not hard to play. even a child could play it (and they should)

FutonForensic

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

more hotter :smugmrgw:

nut

nut

what it cant cut it burn

google THIS

cda

by Hand Knit

wooden handle? childs play

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

biosterous

cda posted:

wooden handle? childs play

you gotta heat the knife until the wood handles catches fire

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

oliwan posted:

"hot knife" to meet you!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!