Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I tried kissing his little face but he punched me and went and cried under the fridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

was sniffing teh roses n accidentally sucked the little guy up my nose D:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I think you may have to show him who's boss. Have you considered slamming a tall boy, ripping your shirt off, and screaming "Come at me, bro!" in his tiny little face?

for our brethren to the north, "tarps off bud!"

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

trap him in a glass, slide a stiff piece of paper under and take him outside before releasing him into his natural habitat

Heather Papps

hello friend

if yuo spritz a yarn ball with tea tree oil he'll become a hippy and tho the smell is worse they are easier to handle

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

nut posted:

trap him in a glass, slide a stiff piece of paper under and take him outside before releasing him into his natural habitat

I tried this out and it worked like a charm. I’m driving him to a Buffalo Wild Wings right now.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
does the little guy have red hair op? because I'm that case it's probably just a Pumuckl:

alexandriao

The_Rob posted:

I mean I agree but like I’ve seen it a lot and he keeps insisting I haven’t actually. also I asked him what his favorite tv show was and he told me spike tv. which isn’t even a show and also hasn’t been anything for like 15 years.

meyeb the little ppl have different movies in their littleverse

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

alexandriao posted:

meyeb the little ppl have different movies in their littleverse

they don’t they’re exactly the same.

nut

my hat is way too large for them for I am big

Escape From Noise

He keeps saying he can kick my rear end but lol. He can't even reach it

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

google THIS

A big guy stepped in my hole so I came out. He's got terrible taste in movies.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

google THIS posted:

A big guy stepped in my hole so I came out. He's got terrible taste in movies.

wouldn’t want to meet that guy.

alexandriao

watch out! he's got climber's rope and that gun thingy that batman has to climb things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

altho to be fair if he DOES kick yr rear end he doesn't have much weight so it's more like a massage than anything else