Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

I bought one of their albums, but didnt put it on my mp3 player. Then a few months later i was in the music shop and checked my playlist and didnt see it.

So now i have two copies.

Thats my Depeche Mode story for today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Spirit is the album i have 2 copies of. I have one sitting on my desk (for aaaaaaaages) that im trying to give away. lol. Ive just opened the cover. Inside there is a picture of 3 guys holding sledghhammers while wearing trench coats There is nothing they are smashing, just caually holding their hammers in the air.

The guy on the far right looks old.

I cant for the life of my imagine the conversation that happened in order to get this photo taken.

The more i look, it seems the old guy on the end has the face that says 'im really struggling to hold this up'

On the back cover the old guy has a zip up trench coat. Which is pretty impressive.

And their hair is symmetrical. Guy on the left has his parted to the left, guy on the right parted tot he right. Dude in the middle straight up.

This is art.