Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Since the NFC East thread is just the same Eagles posters destroying any non-Eagles discussion and talking poo poo about every single non-Eagles player because they live in the land of forsaken shadows and are miserable lumps of football hating coal this will now be a thread entirely devoted to that glorious team that lucked into one super bowl win in their long, boring history.

I would list all the things Philadelphia fans have done that they're proud of (booing cancer girl, throwing batteries at santa, intentionally throwing up on a 12 year old fan while being kicked out of a phillies game), but that's old hat.

Instead this thread is for posting takes on the Eagles that only an idiot bolstered by other idiots could earnestly believe. Begin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Cant insult philly fans with the awful poo poo they do since they revel in it but attacking the low intelligence of the group yields results

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm big, I'm a big man

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌