Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
world quibitch cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
aha! but what if the anime is about the klan! or nazis! what then jonny 290? hmm? i’ll wait. (i won’t wait)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

troubles with quibbles

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

The Management posted:

I don’t necessarily hate anime, I hate people who like anime.

please stop being so hard on yourself

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

shut up, meg

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

refleks posted:

"ZOMMERS!" i scream as i slowly shrink and transform into a quibi

this is some kind of up the butt fetish

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i still dont know what quibi is and it’s kind of fun this way

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

things it might be:

1. an app
2. a youtube channel

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i recall reading of tacitus’ study of the quibii, an obscure germanic tribe.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you’ll listen to it, god dammit, and you’ll like it!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kirk posted:

i never stopped being a moron

heall yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

pps i was already insanely rich lol