Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
lol katzenberg looks like a real life judge doom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
"you lack vision, but i see a premium video company where people log on and off our app. on and off, off and on all day, all night. soon, where free apps once stood will be an aggregation of interactive video, popular stars, and thoughtfully-curated content. lighthouse productions, quick bites, and rotatable point of view as far as your phone can turn. my god, it'll be profitable."

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

JumpinJackFlash posted:

dude schedules meetings at 7 in the morning. what an rear end in a top hat

doesn't surprise me in the slightest. there's a book called DisneyWar which is basically the rise and fall of michael eisner at disney, but it also touches on katzenberg because he and eisner had a massive falling out

and my recollection from that book is that katzenberg basically just lived life in a perpetual state of meeting. at his office he'd constantly have two lines active, talking to someone on one while his secretary queued up a call on the other, and just bounce to the other line as soon as the first call was 'done'. in-person visitors would get squeezed in for up to thirty seconds between calls as time permitted. never arrived at a meeting on time; people in the studio basically learned to just post a lookout for his car, and only when he was sighted would they actually convene in the conference room.