Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is it an app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s like yeah phones are digital opioids and companies like this are unashamedly trying to make the next oxycodone

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
am I racist because I don’t like black metal

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FMguru posted:

its 100% boomers making GBS threads on millenials and zoomers, whose they believe have stupid brains that are so rotted out that they can only absorb information in five minute chunks

in reality of course the kidzzz today binge watch whole seasons of premium tv shows in one sitting, listen to a twelve hour podcast about a single true crime murder case, and spend a whole day watching someone stream themselves playing a video game

it makes no sense to think that humans are worse than they used to be, and if you do believe that? whose fault is it? it’s yours fucker

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
but what if I really don't like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cool its pissflaps