Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Also, the draconian punishments in QCS make open discussion nearly impossible. It keeps thing clean, yes, but frankly I do not feel comfortable posting in that forum at all because of some of the ridiculously overblown sentencing.

FFS, this comment got a guy a month. Like, I'm sorry he annoyed some mods, but loving Christ. What message does that send to people with legitimate concerns?

2nd'ing this. first time it felt like I'm gambling my account when I post.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Eox posted:

I don't know if it helps matters, but I have it on hand because I adore it

edit: oof some slurs in there, it's an old quote

god drat, it's like half of D&D

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
D&D generates more reports, their mods communicate less and is somehow not the problem forum.

Odd.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
"report and move on"