Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

I'm sure there's still time for them to do it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

feedmegin posted:

Solution; watch Comrade Detective

Not an emptyquote

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

That's a great video, but I'm so broken by all these years of Internet pretty much my first thought was "That needs Guile Theme".

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

Best but :nws: tribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ3Z8kzooN4

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

Clunk Click every trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

Ms Adequate posted:

Normally when I whack on the AC unit it cools my room down in a few minutes, today it's so hot it's taking a good hour to do so, unless you sit right in front of it (which I have been doing) you wouldn't even notice it was doing anything to the air temp for a long long time. I mean, it's still working and I'm extremely grateful for the cool baja blast and all but crikey.

I had sort of assumed it was because there's some Big Lads what would make A Fuss if they did that because it could be inferred by said Big Lads as suggesting the Free State was still under the auspices of the UK but your idea makes just as much sense tbh

Always wound me up though. Surely to God there's enough people going to and from on any given day/weekend/etc.* to warrant a look at their weather

* I mean not atm but...

I know this is from yesterday but it's really OK and I won't get lairy about the maps.