Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

May sucked I lost a family friend to covid. Kiiiinda bracing myself to lose more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Michael Tracey is a right-wing guy cosplaying as a left-leaning guy who is so obnoxiously contrarian he has been retweeted by Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

Spoiler: the british people didn't want jos

It's still funny they still don't have a new leader.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Prince John posted:

On a slight sidenote, I hadn't fully appreciated that our abortion limit was so far into 'viable baby' territory. At 24 weeks, there's a 60-70% survival rate when born early, and at the 28 week mark it's 80-90%. It does raise some interesting questions about whether the abortion limit should move earlier with advances in medical science.

No-one accidentally gets pregnant and waits until week 27 before saying "oh yeah" - abortions that late are only granted if the health of the host is at risk. Although perhaps someone in here can link to Dr Alleyway's Tub o' Babies that is more fast and loose.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jel Shaker posted:

The blow back from Libya back into the U.K. has been insane, wasn’t the Manchester bomber himself trained by U.K. aligned groups in the conflict?

Stop questioning the actions of the very anti-terrorism conservative party, who aren't like that terrorist-supporting Jeremy Corbyn who still secrets runs the Labour Party so you mustn't vote for them.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

I believe there's video showing Priti Patel stating numerous times that she is against counter-terrorism.

She's against counter-terrorism because she's anti-terrorism. These are different and she is very smart.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Twitter's sole purpose is to make mental illness worse.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Me earlier: "Oh no, 'Jews' is trending - but wait, it doesn't say trending in the UK, maybe I *eyes look up* 'Trending UK - Zionism' ahhhhhhh there's my headache"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

People with lovely views just cannot not say them. In a way it should be a blessing but then the BBC puts them on their flagship programs and refuses to call them dipshit nonces afterwards.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Letting Owen Jones keep his platform is good imo.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pesky Splinter posted:

Words mean literally nothing to these people.

Ah, just like human lives

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Authoritarianism is when I don't make the rules.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Owls as pets seems even worse than dogs.

I'll say that buying my first pet owl Hootu went awry when Tutsi the cat came on the scene.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Look I don't post here much any more I have to make the times I do stand out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Just say some stuff critical of Xi Jinping on Twitter and it'll be blocked soon enough.