Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I would think GM pc, but Supporting Character is probably more appropriate. It isn't his story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

It does! Thanks, I am thousands of posts behind in that thread, but I do want to read that review now, for sure.

This is exactly the situation I am in. Excited to read it, it is definitely the Modiphius game I have been most interested in getting to the table

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I still think backing the all PDFs version of the Conan rpg is kickstarter is one of my better gaming purchases ever.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I do appreciate the sidebar in the beginning of the Africa source book that is basically "Hey guys, we did what we could"

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

This is probably the place to ask, whats next(tm) for Conan on the tabletop? Monolith seems to be not that interested in putting out more Conan stuff for their minis game, and the game line for 2d20 is done and gone. What nowwww?

Just play a Barbarian/Rogue in D&D? The Conan 2d20 game was great, but I don't think it did so well anyone will be paying for the license anytime soon.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Drone posted:

Isn't Conan in the public domain now? I'm not sure how all of that works. Same with John Carter.

It's one of the reason Marvel let the Conan comics license lapse, they get it all back for free in six or seven years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Drone posted:

Modiphius has always had atrocious editing. I assume they're aware of it and don't really care to invest in avoiding it in the future.

They are so driven by licenced products I wonder how much of the editing problems are driven by the licence pushing sales and not the rules system.