Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you ______ the things that are going on
This poll is closed.
recognize 17 18.89%
acknowledge 33 36.67%
see 15 16.67%
view 25 27.78%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Start the month off with a humdinger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Kudos to bill for acknowledging reality

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Is that anywhere official? Cause that is to perfect. Even the league came out on a side.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
"We are on trans rights. Next question."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the image is satire, but the guy who made it said it was on their website which means it's real as well. I don't think he would "mess around" and say it was real after being questioned.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

GD_American posted:

Start the month off with a humdinger

https://youtu.be/ussCHoQttyQ

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Cavauro posted:

the image is satire, but the guy who made it said it was on their website which means it's real as well. I don't think he would "mess around" and say it was real after being questioned.

If it was it's gone now. This just seems way to good to be true.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Denny Carter is what we refer to as "an internet jokester"

It's not real

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I’m honestly interested in seeing what the Patriots say because as part of Kraft’s End of Life crisis he’s somehow wrapped himself into thinking he’s some hip ally of social justice doing things like helping get Meek Mill out of prison among other things.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hm. I guess he would "mess around" after all. I feel bad that I fell for it and said it was both satire and real.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Spoeank posted:

Denny Carter is what we refer to as "an internet jokester"

It's not real

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’m honestly interested in seeing what the Patriots say because as part of Kraft’s End of Life crisis he’s somehow wrapped himself into thinking he’s some hip ally of social justice doing things like helping get Meek Mill out of prison among other things.

that sex trafficking motherfucker did an insane international end-around to get PPE for new england hospitals. He is all over the place

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

Spoeank posted:

that sex trafficking motherfucker did an insane international end-around to get PPE for new england hospitals. He is all over the place

If i didn't know any better, i would say he's super generous so that when people find out his dirty secrets, they'll be too busy saying how much good he's done to care, but i am no expert

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The New England Patriots are a land of contrasts.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

mods

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Hey gently caress you man

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Please yes

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Cursed image

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Myles Garrett rules and did nothing wrong. Rudolph confirmed racist

https://twitter.com/MylesLGarrett/status/1267145763278278668?s=20

quote:

So much was made out of [Colin] Kaepernick kneeling, yet this is what he was kneeling for while he was being criticized and now ostracized for his opinion,’’ Garrett wrote. “That wasn’t and isn’t right. This has been years in the making and has lead to a build up of motions. People are fed up and are ready to have their voices HEARD. Heard by those who sit idly while this goes on and don’t listen to the voices of the scarred."

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jun 2, 2020

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Nah. They just suck.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

yeah there needs to be one of Lamar Jackson to the Broncos for the AFC West fans

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I'm sorry my quoted joke caused confusion and I will be atoning for my sins by not posting anymore so everybody can be relieved of my posts in these trying times. thanks and G od bless

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

TheBizzness posted:

Nah. They just suck.

I mean without Brady, probably!

But also if they kept old Brady.

That said, if Stidham actually keeps the Patriots championship train rolling I might laugh myself to the hospital though.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

“Cool” and “good” are not contrasts, OP

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I did get to thinking, is there a young/non-established QB who'd respond to and fit Gase's system? From what I've seen, he basically wants a very accurate QB who can process complex reads quickly and feel pressure. They don't need the biggest arm, and he doesn't really value athleticism or ability to improvise.

I thought maybe Drew Lock?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

tarbrush posted:

I did get to thinking, is there a young/non-established QB who'd respond to and fit Gase's system? From what I've seen, he basically wants a very accurate QB who can process complex reads quickly and feel pressure. They don't need the biggest arm, and he doesn't really value athleticism or ability to improvise.

"My system only requires the next... *checks notes*... Peyton Manning. Yup, that should do it."

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

tarbrush posted:

No one can run the Adam Gase system except for Adam Gase himself.

player/coach Adam Gase in 2020

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

tarbrush posted:

From what I've seen, he basically wants a very accurate QB who can process complex reads quickly and feel pressure. They don't need the biggest arm, and he doesn't really value athleticism or ability to improvise.

This seems like the opposite of Drew Lock in a lot of ways, at least the one I know from college. I don't know enough to have an opinion on how quickly he reads stuff, but the guy's got a not quite Josh Allen cannon but somewhere vaguely in the neighborhood. The knock on him was always about missing intermediate and short routes more than he should.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/latimessports/status/1267804413374144513?s=19

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Good choice using a pic with the Fellate the Troops outfits

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

tarbrush posted:

Tanny did alright with it his first year with Gase. Then the talent purges started.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Sure, but it was an uncomfortable fit even then.

Also TaNNeHiLl iS GoOd. I remain a stan

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

tarbrush posted:

Sure, but it was an uncomfortable fit even then.

Also TaNNeHiLl iS GoOd. I remain a stan

if you're such a stan where are the shirts

are they printed

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

tarbrush posted:

Teddy Bridgewater?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

AndrewP posted:

Teddy Bridgewater?

That was going to be my other suggestion

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

tarbrush posted:

There's been mixed reports on Adam Gase liking Josh Rosen- Adam Beasley said he loved him, Armando Salguero said he has misgivings(but Gase did interview with Arizona fwiw)

I don't think it really matters though, the only thing that I think is going to work with Adam Gase is for him to get fired and get work as a coordinator for someone who is going to reign in his dumb bullshit.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

By dumb bullshit you mean his entire personality.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

By dumb bullshit you mean his entire personality.

He seems fine as an OC for elite QBs who can audible out of any plays they don't like anyway.

Basically creepy :stare: face Josh McDaniels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

sean10mm posted:

He seems fine as an OC for elite QBs who can audible out of any plays they don't like anyway.

Basically creepy :stare: face Josh McDaniels.

That feels about right. As much as we love to poo poo on him, he does absolutely have strengths as a coach, or at least as a play designer. There are definitely players that respond to him.