Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

lowtax was a false god, let's all become solarans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Lowtax posted:

Joke's on those motherfuckers, I ain't even wearing pants

do u wear pants when u beat your multiple partners?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

lowtax you once changed my original accounts name to stinkbagz, is this what you call your women?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I bet lowtax is delicious. Stuffed full of goldbelly cookies. Mmmmm.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Necrothatcher posted:

lowtax was a false god, let's all become solarans

Well that's an awful silly thing to say.

All gods are false.

To say "false gods" is redundant.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

The_Continental posted:

It looks like Ashley Ellison is going to outlive Lowtax on the internet.

*curb your enthusiasm theme plays*

lol gently caress he totally is

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

Image of goatse removed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jun 25, 2020

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Well that's an awful silly thing to say.

All gods are false.

To say "false gods" is redundant.

Don't you see

The powerful magic of the solanin god finally did us in

The Something Awful Forums Dot Com, vanquished.

It would be foolish to deny this god

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bumping this thread so it can get some visibility from the legion of goons thats popped in. Despite being a lowtax thread I think that Lord Avatar ii is one of the best things to come out of the forums recently. Give this post a read if you are able to not vomit in your mouth at the mere site of Lowtax's name.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
I guess paying to be a High Priest doesn't sound so bad now.

Boy is my face red!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
The Lord Avatar thing spurred me into researching the history of 20th century mysticism cults and it lead me to the time William Butler Yeats and Aleister Crowley had a wizard fight and its pretty much the highlight of my year

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The Lord Avatar thing spurred me into researching the history of 20th century mysticism cults and it lead me to the time William Butler Yeats and Aleister Crowley had a wizard fight and its pretty much the highlight of my year

My great-aunt bought her home from a woman who had grown up with Yeats, and she had no idea that Nellie Butler's weird little boy, whom people suspected was soft-headed, grew up to be an Irish senator and Nobel prize winning poet

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

we're beginning again and for fucks sake ITS ALL THE SAME

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wait until you hear about the rocket scientist guy.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Mooey Cow posted:

Wait until you hear about the rocket scientist guy.

With his good friend L Ron Hubbard of all people!

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
The final time Lowtax stumbled back in here to have a good old fashioned goon raid. Above all the major drama, I love how this would perenially happen between major frank discussions between the admins and the community about doxing and offsite information

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

YOU loving LOSERS GAZE UPON MY GAMER SCORE

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
The juxtaposition of his back-to-back tweets yet again never ceases to amaze.

I'm surprised he hasn't weighed in on the Lowtax situation and how superior he is.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sticksy posted:

The juxtaposition of his back-to-back tweets yet again never ceases to amaze.

I'm surprised he hasn't weighed in on the Lowtax situation and how superior he is.

Maybe not, Ashley got arrested for swinging a samurai sword at a woman

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I mean hes publicly tweeted about having a restraining order placed against him.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What is it about internet idiots mistreating women this week? If Wint starts following some lady while shouting obscenities into a megaphone I'll go back to snail mail.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lowtax is out and Ashley has taken down his Twitter account.

*cracks knuckles*

*cracks beer*

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I had actually completely forgotten about this and had to browse back to remember who Ashley is.

And I'll bet whatever he tries next will similarly fail to leave any impression.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Is he? This is the second time I saw this posted, but there's not a GBS topic about it, and Jeffery said he would make it very well known when Lowtax is out and the money is no longer going to him.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

The_Continental posted:

Lowtax is out and Ashley has taken down his Twitter account.

*cracks knuckles*

*cracks beer*

Wait, when did he go back to Twitter again?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Harveygod posted:

Wait, when did he go back to Twitter again?

subject object

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

IUG posted:

Is he? This is the second time I saw this posted, but there's not a GBS topic about it, and Jeffery said he would make it very well known when Lowtax is out and the money is no longer going to him.

Wait why are people seriously thinking that Lowtax is just going to donate the site?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Wait why are people seriously thinking that Lowtax is just going to donate the site?

Maybe read an announcement some time

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Yeah I saw that he's selling not donating it. Lowtax is even more pilled out than I thought if he's just giving it away.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah I meant he's selling it, and Jeffrey was going to let people know when forum upgrades, avatars, etc will not have the money go to lowtax anymore.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

am i looking at the right twitter?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah thats it

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I cant believe some british kid who wrote a crappy babalon five avenger fanfiction turned hip hop classical music would be such a burnout

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Lmao

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
We did it guys. We won. We defeated solaria and brought peace to the whatever. Bless you all for your service

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Another victory for Atheism :cool:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

While I'd love for goons to take credit for this, he was likely ordered to take his twitter down as part of a domestic violence order. Known Brain Genius Ashley Ellison was bright enough to use his full real name on his webstie and twitter as well as consistently allude to how he wasn't allowed to talk about his ex, even going so far as to hire actors to portray himself and his ex in horrible rap videos about their often tumultuous relationship.

Oh nevermind hes still posting videos on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WH9dRsc2g8

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
it's all haylee's fault!!!!!

her name was hayley or something, right? i'm not going back to check. poor woman, either way.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The_Continental posted:

While I'd love for goons to take credit for this, he was likely ordered to take his twitter down as part of a domestic violence order. Known Brain Genius Ashley Ellison was bright enough to use his full real name on his webstie and twitter as well as consistently allude to how he wasn't allowed to talk about his ex, even going so far as to hire actors to portray himself and his ex in horrible rap videos about their often tumultuous relationship.

Oh nevermind hes still posting videos on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WH9dRsc2g8

A bitter rivalry ends when Ashley and Lowtax learn they had more in common than they ever realized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chalk up another one boys