Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Lotwax you should counter DMCA this insane man for his usage of the triskelion. I hold the copyright for triskelion and Lard Avatar 2 has not procured a license through the proper legal channels, unlike Isle of Man, which asked nicely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

phasmid posted:

Why are fantasy nerds so hostile to democracy? I mean, I know that they are dumb and a threat to it but specifically, why do they hate it so much?

They're mad that they have to listen to, and obey laws made by, plebs who haven't even read the appendices to 4th edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. They believe themselves to be extremely smart and capable, and "the people" to be stupid and beneath them, and yet the people (supposedly) are in power while they live in their mom's basement, thus harboring resentment.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It appears he can't even keep animated characters from dozing off and fiddling with their phones during his motivational speeches.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
In my opinion, a man whose balls have been crushed or whose penis has been violently torn asunder or laughed at must not join the assembly of the LARD Avatar 2.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Well that's an awful silly thing to say.

All gods are false.

To say "false gods" is redundant.

Don't you see

The powerful magic of the solanin god finally did us in

The Something Awful Forums Dot Com, vanquished.

It would be foolish to deny this god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The Lord Avatar thing spurred me into researching the history of 20th century mysticism cults and it lead me to the time William Butler Yeats and Aleister Crowley had a wizard fight and its pretty much the highlight of my year

Wait until you hear about the rocket scientist guy.