Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
clapton is a long time not locking things enthusiast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Marx Headroom posted:

jar jar binks when he's breaking up with me for being depressed and chronically unemployed and i tell him i'm doing the best i can:

hmbol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Ghost of RBG posted:

This guy harasses good posters, is an admitted sex pest, loves to brag about how he endangers the lives of others, and still gets just a simple slap on the wrist.

Amazing.

well not just a sixer the mods also apparently gave him covid

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

How stupid do you have to be to consider Cuomo one of the sane ones?

you mean nyt bestselling author and epidemiologist, andrew cuomo??

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Evil loving corporate dems trying to steal our spines. hands off my vertebrae bitch

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

If there any secret posting wolverines here I've accidentally pissed off, im sorry. im sorry please don't claw out my viscera. i need it

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

brugroffil posted:

MLK, noted lover of the white moderate

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Phil Layshow posted:

just a heads up, the video is absolutely heartbreaking. this story is horrific.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

BONGHITZ posted:

what does carrot smell like?

carroty

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

SKULL.GIF posted:

Multiple mutant strains of the coronavirus.

Merry Christmas and happy anniversary!

tired of spending all 2020 avoiding covid 19
cant wait to spend all 2021 avoiding covid 20

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Giga Gaia posted:

what if god but it was elon musk

just a stranger on the bus, trying to grift his way home

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

sleep with the vicious posted:

Battletoads was so loving hard

yeah for noobs :c00l:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Rah! posted:

it started a while ago

that chud who sent out pipe bombs to all those politicians

the other chud who stole an armored truck on Q's command, and barricaded the road at the hoover dam and had a standoff with the cops

the other chuds who shot various cops to try to spark a race war or whatever

months of protests that started with antifa supersoldiers looting and burning down a police station, with cops and chuds constantly shooting and running protesters over, and with some of the protestors shooting back

:911:

pizza gater shot a soprano

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Salt Fish posted:

If you're remarking about it how can it be unremarkable??

That's how you know you're dealing with a skilled remarker

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

fosborb posted:

yeah, holy loving poo poo

That's the thing that makes me the most furious, I think, that Kushner and Trump knew that the systemic biases and economic oppression already in place would allow a pandemic spread to do a genocide for them, so they chose intentionally to let it spread, and genocide has occurred and is ongoing, and very rarely being talked about. this is the number one reason I'm not going to a loving bar or whatever the gently caress, I'm not going to be a witting participant in an intentional white supremacist ethnic cleansing because im bored. if you go to a bar right now it seems like that's what yr doing??

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

I'm the comma offset clause about oh yeah as an aside this also happens to be the right thing to do

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

empty whippet box posted:

its almost january lol a whole year has gone by lmao it's been an entire year o fthis :hmbol:

idk i think we would have heard something about this

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

ending 2020 by getting covid-20

lol!

cant wait for covid-21 next year

they already conditioned us all for this with their iphone 11 and xbox 13 and playstation 5 and now we have to install new covid microchip every year. i love it. :thanks:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

kreeningsons posted:

he shaves off some flesh that coalesces into a fully formed, small bezos that can walk around and talk with 1/100th the size and net worth

small bezos

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

those hamsters did not deserve this. could have tested on a lower form of life such as the house of representatives

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Crazypoops posted:

Remember that two years when we collapsed the healthcare system by collectively blowing up our livers

I don't remember but i was pretty drunk so

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

snake and bake posted:

makes sense, she looks just like some of the people I see lurking in the shadows by the 7-11 dumpster

leave courtney alone

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

inferis posted:

she’s in epstein’s black book

poo poo one of my faves has been implicated

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

FAUXTON posted:

lol at thinking

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

60000-100000, or something. anyway, step up jack

And if we all sort our plastic and soda cans into the right color bins, there will still be such things as coral and polar bears and poo poo lmao i love to be in a personal responsibility cult with zero systemic answers it's loving cool

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

dude is a fuckin poster and someone should buy him an account

dude gives absolutely zero fucks anymore, pure crack-pinged content

this rules im embracing thisguy-thought

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lmfao it's so crazy just absolutely nuts that there's always "recent data" to suggest we can just make you do whatevver the gently caress we want. By summer every kindergarten teacher in california will be covid positive and gavin will have to give a speech about how we are hiring teachers statewide because recent data suggests there's a shortage for some reason

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

fits my needs posted:

wow, you doubt the science? maybe you should tune in and stay informed?

https://twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/1344386766766104577?s=20

https://twitter.com/lipiroy/status/1344486181971529728?s=20

science!!!! wubalubadubdubd

dr fauci??? U mean the "aids is nbd it only kills homos who cares" guy ??? i loving love science!!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

euphronius posted:

has fauchi done anything at all other than preside over an historically catastrophe

You mean letting millions of ppl get aids , or something more recent

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If you'd have told me in March that I'd be locked in my house on New Year's Eve and that 3,882 Americans died of this virus the day before I'd have said you were impossibly pessimistic.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Teenage Riot posted:

Also keep in mind that Fall goes all the way through mid-December

lol. lmao.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

fosborb posted:

most of the US would rather see vaccines thrown away than to give a single dose to someone unhoused in 2021, at least until literally anyone else could walk into a store and get a vaccine if they wanted to. and even then, that would only drop the percentage to like 45%

the inhumanity of our puritanical calvinist capitalist nightmare runs headfirst into the material reality that if all the poors and all your lessers are allowed to just loving die because you've convinced yourself it was a personal responsibility test, you no longer have anyone to sneer at for living under a bridge or to wait your tables or wash your cars. in 2023 there's gonna be a lot of sad libs complaining about the mysterious taskrabbit shortage like whoopsie we exterminated the underclass our lifestyles are dependent upon

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Rasczak posted:

There are 80+ employees at a single In-n-Out location?! :psyduck:

each french fry is hand carved and all the soda cups are hand blessed, the cattle are all slaughtered ritualistically in the parking lot, the drive thru line is ten hours long for no god damned reason and there are six mother fuckers with clipboards and paper hats running up and down the queue at all times, the employees are required to work no more than six hour shifts or something because of something from the book of mormon. poo poo's crazy. you can't do all that without dozens of people picking up shifts

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

bedpan posted:

im sad that CSPAM will close Jan 21st

we will just all go post in dnd they can't probate all of us :twisted:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

facetoucher cat posted:

Going to go for my vaccine and they're going to inject me with the liquid that gathers at the top of ketchup when it sits too long

if you've ever been to a baseball game and scooped relish and chopped onions and poo poo onto your $6 pig lip hot dog with those grotesque plastic loving spoons ,,, don't worry about what's in the vaccine

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

RandomBlue posted:

Yeah, do that in the middle of the pandemic you loving moron.

cuomo got his mission accomplished book tour, let joey have his mission accomplished monument okay??

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

holy gently caress lmao

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

U-DO Burger posted:

i am crying laughing thanks to that loving inflatable tree

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife has to go into the office this week. I don't understand why people who have family that die at work aren't taking revolutionary action. Completely loving unreal.

It's a demon cracker nation op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

sincx posted:

I'm still shaking my head that this is the EXACT SAME COSTUME

What if it's the same person inside