Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
So I'm catching up with USPol and people are saying "just let the community police themselves."

Is this where to talk about that because jesus loving christ. Do you want more people being lynched like Ahmaud was? Because that's what you're going to get.

Like seriously, I'm trying to listen and understand this point of view here where you think the community can police themselves without turning into the same racist hate group the police currently are, only now "it's the will of the community! :downs:" so gently caress you if you're not white (or gently caress you if you're white and live in a predominantly non-white area) you're just going to have to pack up and move?

This sounds like white people libertarian fantasy poo poo.

Boris Galerkin fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jun 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Alright, I'm gonna try again and I'm really trying to be constructive here.

In this community police fantasy, what do I do if my neighborhood-community decide that I can't live there anymore? Keep in mind that we already have these gated communities in the US with racist HOA heads who would love it if all the brown and black people left.