Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Man I got my EMS training at a school that also did cops, and man these kids were the dumbest motherfuckers you could imagine, so I saw how their training worked, and man they were loving hungry to get their hands on weapons and armor.

Remember one time I'm taking my lunch outside and they are running laps around the parking lot with a dog handler with the dog on a long leash, and I'm like, "uhm, is it okay for me to be here?" and teacher gives me a poo poo look and is like "yeah, okay, whatever."

Saw one of the guys moving up in the course getting their fresh recruit uniform (they were like training uniforms or something, not cops yet) preening proud as gently caress to his family that came in to see him who were all "ohh, so handsome!"

6 month course I think, minimum high school graduation needed. Motheruckers got like one day of first aid which they promptly would have dumped from their brains.

Fuckin' eh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU