Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

I never thought I'd be this sad to see an anti-semite pass away, he was a pioneer in a medium few dare attempt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

smarxist posted:

one thing i can tell you is that those photoshop collages would take a few hours apiece to put together

probably at least an hour+ finding good source pics, then isolating them all, arranging them all, generating any effects or other drawing bits, and making sure everything stays even in tone, and all of the actual cuts and pastes are cleanly put together/blended

edit: not all of them, of course, but the more complex ones, like Kaiju Putin punching the jet

also he had a great style, reminds me of like, early 90's toon'd out pastiche, or MAD magazine

The only thing I can think of that comes close are the old Pen and Pixel album covers.