Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
drat the protests must've given david dees a drat heart attack

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxMf4BdVq_g

i say swears online posted:

it really is amazing that i can look at a photoshop and instantly tell who made it. he has hundreds if not thousands floating around and they're all stylized
better start posting 'em!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
he was definitely a hardcore anti-semite and an ultra-reactionary / ultra-nationalist but he never seemed to hang with the spencer crowd. the swastika is always used as a negative symbol in dees' art. probably too cracked out / crankish for those guys, the ron paul people seemed to be more of his crew

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

i say swears online posted:

today we stan a king

lmao wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Maduo posted:

I never thought I'd be this sad to see an anti-semite pass away, he was a pioneer in a medium few dare attempt

that reminds me of the old creative posting pals gang from trump thread