Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

oh yeah? hey, what’s up joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Animal-Mother posted:

I've never seen a Biden bumper sticker. I've never been texted or called by Biden people. I've never seen a Biden ad on my social media. I've never met anybody whose first choice was Biden.

i can arrange a cultural exchange with someone from arlington virginia who would be happy to super-spread the exciting word of the joseph robinette biden 2020 campaign for president of the united states

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
This thread is the P=NP of shitposting. I can no more imagine how to contribute to this thread than envision colors outside of the visible EM range. Anyone who makes a good post in this thread has escaped the cycle of death and rebirth and become a trolling Buddha.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

This thread is the P=NP of shitposting. I can no more imagine how to post in this thread than envision colors outside of visible EM range. Anyone who figures out how to post in this thread has escaped the cycle of death and rebirth and become a trolling Buddha.

I can't believe how excited I am about the Biden campaign!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i couldn't believe how excited i was about the biden campaign, but i can now.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Denial: I can't believe how excited I am about the Biden campaign!

Anger: Ohhhh I hate Dangerous 45 so much its distracting me from how excited I am for the Biden campaign!

Bargaining: Won't November come sooner so I can show everyone how excited I've been for the Biden campaign?

Depression: Starting to think I'm not all that excited about the Biden campaign...

Acceptance: I can't believe how excited I am about the Biden campaign! #GoJoe

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Joe can fix it!

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Harris campaign!

H5N1 has issued a correction as of 01:29 on Aug 13, 2020

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

It's so hard to list all the amazing things he's said on the campaign trail since mid-March! And I can only guess what he'll say when the general election kicks off!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

with hillary "third time's a charm" clinton as his vp nomination, there's no way he can loose.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

The Voice of Labor posted:

with hillary "third time's a charm" clinton as his vp nomination, there's no way he can loose.

it's Their Time

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

just legally changed my name to Joe 2020

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT SHOOTING YOU BUT ONLY IN THE LEGS!

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Right now I am just running around the house, screaming, knocking over furniture, my wife is calling the cops with a scared look on her face!!! I am jumping on the coffee table until it breaks, running up to one of the windows, shattering it with my already bloody fists just so I can poke my head out and yell "I LOVE GETTING SHOT IN THE LEGS!!!"

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

SHOOT ME IN THE LEGS! SHOOT ME IN THE LEGS 500 TIMES!! DO IT NOW! I WANT MY LEGS TO LOOK ALL hosed UP LIKE JUST MY LEGS WERE IN A CAR ACCIDENT!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :unsmigghh:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Young voters across America are shooting each other in the legs to show their enthusiastic support for Joe Biden!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Akratic Method posted:

DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT SHOOTING YOU BUT ONLY IN THE LEGS!

i deliberately didn't include the next bit cos nobody is excited for biden gently caress you op

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
I can't believe how excited I am about the Biden campaign!

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Hiding in the bushes outside the community center where the voting booths will be held, biting my lower lip in anticipation so hard my entire bottom lip bursts open "ONLY 148 DAYS 7 HOURS 43 MINUTES 10 SECONDS LEFT UNTIL ELECTION DAY!" I try to yell but all that comes out is an inhuman guttural scream.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Scene: I am wearing my Biden collage shirt, pants, face mask, hat, shoes, socks, underwear at a Biden pep rally that is overflowing with excited youngs when suddenly the anti-Biden police show up.

Anti-Biden police: Take off that Biden gear citizen. You are too excited.

Me [excitingly stripping naked revealing my entire body is covered in a Biden collage tattoo.]: .........

Anti-Biden police: Any last words citizen?

Me: Shoot me in the legs.

Anti-Biden police: *caves in my skull with a baton*

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I wasn't always this excited about the biden campaign but there I was protesting the jim crow police state biden spent his entire career building when the cops beat me. lying there all bloody and broken an imitation activist put a card into my hand, the card said "just vote"

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
https://joebiden.info/

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1270044909886672896?s=21

lmao. Go get those Trump voters/fascists Joe.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

you can't not tell us which one you are. I need to know

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

empty whippet box posted:

you can't not tell us which one you are. I need to know

I'm the 20 year old beta on the left with a visor and a sweater vest

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
America is Biden its time until November!

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan

H5N1 has issued a correction as of 01:29 on Aug 13, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

you'd think that contracting the corona virus as a result of the dnc not postponing primaries would've dampened my excitement for the biden campaign

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
hes really hitting his stride. i feel like its finally safe to hope again

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
L
G
Biden
Q

Patient Zero Cool
Apr 24, 2020

as a robot with no feelings or human decency I am also excited for te JOE BIDEN campaign

Patient Zero Cool has issued a correction as of 01:17 on Jun 10, 2020

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan

H5N1 has issued a correction as of 01:30 on Aug 13, 2020

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

H5N1 posted:

Have you heard about the new tax credit Joe is proposing?! I can’t believe how excited I am about the Biden campaign!

haha no, what''s he suggesting now?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

I'm the 20 year old beta on the left with a visor and a sweater vest

I honestly assumed this

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
just a reminder that if biden wins it means an eternity of wearing sweatervests for the rest of your existence even in the summer

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

excited as I am about the biden campaign, I'm still not excited enough to phonebank or canvass or donate!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

excited about how mad hillary is going to be if he wins

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1270691611576500227
THIS!!!! Give more money to cops! Give all the money to cops! Make everyone a cop so we can all kill each other! Death!!! :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1270691611576500227
THIS!!!! Give more money to cops! Give all the money to cops! Make everyone a cop so we can all kill each other! Death!!! :rock:

i seriously cant get over his plan includes a loving tax credit. jesus loving christ