Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1270691611576500227
THIS!!!! Give more money to cops! Give all the money to cops! Make everyone a cop so we can all kill each other! Death!!! :rock:

“Reforming” militarized cops by giving them more money is peak democrat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

JoeB!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I can't believe how excited you are about the Biden campaign!

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I can't believe.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

The Voice of Labor posted:

excited as I am about the biden campaign, I'm still not excited enough to phonebank or canvass or donate!

Why would you need to? He's going to win over all the moderate Republicans! Combine that with huge black and Latino turnout, and there's no way he can lose!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I can't believe how excited I am about this policy proposal!

quote:

We should prioritize support for mission-driven lenders in low-income communities by doubling the State Small Business Credit Initiative. We should expand the New Markets Tax Credit Program to funnel billions in investments into communities that need it. And the Small Business Administration should expand its programs that are most effective at helping launch black-owned businesses.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i seriously cant get over his plan includes a loving tax credit. jesus loving christ

I know, it's so exciting!

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1270691611576500227
THIS!!!! Give more money to cops! Give all the money to cops! Make everyone a cop so we can all kill each other! Death!!! :rock:

I'm reading the fulltext draft of the bill now. It's poo poo but this is really funny because it shows how little of a gently caress Biden gives about this issue.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Harris campaign!

H5N1 has issued a correction as of 01:30 on Aug 13, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

H5N1 posted:

You guys have made my day; a series of tax credits and more funding for the police?! Wow. I can't believe how excited I am about the Biden campaign!

what if, what if I told you there also might be a chilling effect for women reporting sexual harassment?

Useful Distraction
Jan 11, 2006
not a pyramid scheme
I demand a debt forgiveness program for Pell Grant recipients who are police officers that operate for three years in disadvantaged communities without brutalizing anyone

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The Voice of Labor posted:

what if, what if I told you there also might be a chilling effect for women reporting sexual harassment?

Stop we're getting too excited

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I have been working out!

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

Aesculus posted:

I have been working out!

Are you trying to get strong enough to beat Biden in a push-up contest? Because I'll warn you - you'll be at it for quite a while!

I'm so excited about this campaign!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the summer breeze blew over me while I was admiring my garden and it felt like joe sniffing my hair

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Hey rioters, trump supporters, bernie brats, covid 19, russian bots, and any other stupid rear end in a top hat who is not down with the JoeBi, the man himself has a message for you:
https://twitter.com/SilERabbit/status/1271156902227918849
Any questions? :smug:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Hey rioters, trump supporters, bernie brats, covid 19, russian bots, and any other stupid rear end in a top hat who is not down with the JoeBi, the man himself has a message for you:

how many states will this juggernaut of a public figure carry?

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Most politicians would mindlessly repeat whatever is on the notes he is looking directly at while speaking. Joe Biden has the courage to go off the script and tell us exactly what's on his mind.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Capturing that vital Trump voter demographic by just saying the first thing that comes to mind. They'll love it!

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
I can't believe how excited I am about the plans for non-peaceful transfer of power put forward by the Biden campaign!

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

H5N1 posted:

Days have gone by since my last post -- I can't believe how excited I am about the Biden campaign!

Time sure flies when you're overwhelmed with excitement for the Biden campaign!

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
I forgot who joe Biden was but I saw this thread and got excited all over again

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

I got so excited for Joe Biden after seeing this ad!

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanLiberals/videos/268064367764393/

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Joe Biden can get it

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

joe biden hasn't gotten anything since the primaries started that's why he is america

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/_dog_soldier_/status/1273465022681923584

Palpable excitement

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

I can't believe how aroused I am about the Biden campaign!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

excited about biden? #metoo

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Joe Biden-who fyi was our Vice President under President Barack Obama-is running the most progressive campaign in the history of this proud republic and I can’t believe how excited it’s making me!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Who wants a cup o' Joe?! :coffeepal:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
looking for buddies to help me charge up my JO mug, I've seen it glow that's how I know it's real

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord
wtf with the aviator meme jfc he’s been entombed in his crypt for the last three
months

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord
this country sucks

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

I can't believe it's not butter!

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

H5N1 posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about the Biden campaign!

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I can't get over how brave Joe Biden is, going around and telling people not to vote for him! He really loves a good challenge! You'd think the whole point of the Biden campaign would be to ask people to vote for him, but I guess Biden knows better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

I can't believe he's not better!

Joe Biden!!