Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

well what are you waiting for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
make a thread that’s kind of like “microsoft is the ed sheeran of large tech companies” etc

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
is ed shereen that one singer who looks like a melted thumb?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

President Beep posted:

is ed shereen that one singer who looks like a melted thumb?

only think i know about ed shereen is that he was in one episode of game of thrones and he's a funny party of the freaky friday video by little dicky.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
did you know that his real last name is Estevez?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

did you know that his real last name is Estevez?

tori is latino?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

its a charlie/martin sheen joke.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

its a charlie/martin sheen joke.

thank you. you’re like the big brother that interprets for his incoherent younger sibling.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

great thread.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

echinopsis posted:

make a thread that’s kind of like “microsoft is the ed sheeran of large tech companies” etc

Microsoft: The Fred Armisen of Tech?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

fart simpson posted:

what’s the worst one you remember

the one with nbsd and the drat shoes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

good poo poo, op :smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
faaaaaaaart

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

great you ruined it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

kwinkles, i swear to christ you do this every time.