Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted

I am a ghost

Icochet posted:

Is this a good thread to post about my problems? I need to vent

Please proceed, governor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps

look at this idiot OP who doesnt know how to use the lock thread button lmao

Spinz

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Big Beef City posted:

It's ok if I post though right, like it's for other posters? I figured it'd be cool if I dropped by and hung out, but you seem sorta upset so it's cool I was just gonna chill

Nice to see you!!

Rod Hoofhearted

I am a ghost

free hubcaps posted:

look at this idiot OP who doesnt know how to use the lock thread button lmao

I voted :five: in your thread.

Icochet

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

I got dunked on yesterday because my TV is so small and i'm still bummed out about it

Rod Hoofhearted

I am a ghost

This thread's OP sucks, I vote free hubcaps as the new OP for this thread.

Icochet

One of my toenails is borderline in-grown

Nyan Bread

Icochet posted:

I got dunked on yesterday because my TV is so small and i'm still bummed out about it

I bet it's not that small. :3: Can you post it in here?

Rod Hoofhearted

I am a ghost

Icochet posted:

Whoever dunked on you over the size of your TV is poverty shaming you and you should respond with :guillotine:

Icochet posted:

One of my toenails is borderline in-grown

Cut off the toe.

Mozi

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
this is not a post

Icochet

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

I bet it's not that small. :3: Can you post it in here?

I'm not confortable with doing that right now

Rod Hoofhearted

I am a ghost

Everyone should pop over to this thread and vote :five:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3926768

Then we'll have a locked "don't post in this thread" with zero replies and a Gold rating, and we can rub it in LAP's face just how much of a failure his thread is.

Mega64

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Icochet

LabyaMynora posted:

Cut off the toe.

I dunno, it's a pretty good toe apart from the nail. Probably my favourite one in fact

Big Beef City

Spinz posted:

Nice to see you!!

They can't keep a good poster down, Spin.
What they do with me remains to be seen.

Rod Hoofhearted

I am a ghost

I just remembered OP is the guy who keeps losing water at this house and then just holds his poo poo in all day and complains about it on the forums.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
no No NO NO NO!!!! STOP loving POSTING STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!! I LEAVE FOR 20 MINUTES AND YOU loving HEATHENS JUST RUIN MY loving THREAD. JUST ONCE I WANTED NICE THINGS!!! JUST FUKCKING ONCE!

LabyaMynora posted:

I just remembered OP is the guy who keeps losing water at this house and then just holds his poo poo in all day and complains about it on the forums.

STOP REMEMBERING THINGS IN MY THREAD!!!!

Nyan Bread

Icochet posted:

I'm not confortable with doing that right now

Apologies, for some reason I always took your for a sick puppy who was into that kind of thing?? (the compact ultra-high DPI thin flexible OLED screens I mean)

Big Beef City

what were you doing for the 20 minutes you left for was it poopin or did you empty the dishwasher or something or what now I'm doing some wondering in your thread. Speculating right here in this post.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

what were you doing for the 20 minutes you left for was it poopin or did you empty the dishwasher or something or what now I'm doing some wondering in your thread. Speculating right here in this post.

coffee.

NOW GET OUT!!!!

Rod Hoofhearted

I am a ghost

Literally A Person posted:

coffee.

NOW GET OUT!!!!

Is that gonna make you have to poop again?

I'm gonna laugh if your water goes out again right when you have to take a post-coffee dump.

Icochet

Op how do you feel about mr Hubcaps's highly succesful post-free thread?

mom and dad fight a lot

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Guys, Literally a Person came in here to be alone and you're not even keeping six feet of separation.

a dmc delorean

Live the dream
Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna do 'bout it huh?

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cloner of the Elks posted:

Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna do 'bout it huh?

REPORT YOU TO THE MODS WHO I AM TOTALLY FRIENDS WITH AND THEY LIKE ME SO THEY'LL PERMABAN YOUR rear end SO FAST YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW IT UNTIL YOU DO!!!11!!

Rod Hoofhearted

I am a ghost

REPORT YOU TO THE MODS WHO I AM TOTALLY FRIENDS WITH AND THEY LIKE ME SO THEY'LL PERMABAN YOUR rear end SO FAST YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW IT UNTIL YOU DO!!!11!!

What's your poop situation, OP?

Junk

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
shut up bitch ill do whatever da gently caress i want

lo carb Lo Pan

I'm just trying to have a nice little thread here so if you could NOT post in this thread I'd really appreciate it. Kind of going for a minimalist thing here and don't want a bunch of posts crowding up my thread. Need room to breath, you know. Stretch my wings, as it were. So once again I'm asking that you respect my wishes and :siren:DO NOT:siren: post in my thread. Thanks guys.

Hey, I was told to post here and ask for your expert opinion about my betamax VCR and getting it repaired?

Basically I want it to play DVDs but it keeps snapping them in half. Any ideas?

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

LabyaMynora posted:

What's your poop situation, OP?

I had fava bean sloppy joes for dinner last night. I've been poopin' like a dream. NOW :getout:

Junk posted:

shut up bitch ill do whatever da gently caress i want

DON'T BE SUCH A WENIS!! GO POST SOMEWHERE ELSE RABBLE ROUSER!!!

lo carb Lo Pan posted:

Hey, I was told to post here and ask for your expert opinion about my betamax VCR and getting it repaired?

Basically I want it to play DVDs but it keeps snapping them in half. Any ideas?

Yeah, you need a good VCR

:frogout:

DeadFatDuckFat

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Hey, LAP. The last time you made this thread you said I could post in it. I'm assuming that carries over?

Thank you for your consideration

Chrs

*Enters thread eating a granola bar, spilling crumbs all over the floor and everywhere*

Yo what’s going on in this thread?

Derpies

by sebmojo
What's going on in here

free hubcaps

Big Beef City

not gonna lie fava bean sloppy joes sounds like a hate crime
but I'm imagining green, fresh/frozen fava beans here I hope that's not the case because I'd hate to kill a man over his bean choice.

sudonim

Chrs posted:

*Enters thread eating a granola bar, spilling crumbs all over the floor and everywhere*

Oh there's a new thread? Be right there.

*steps into the from the rain without wiping feet, leaving muddy bootprints everywhere. Throws wet umbrella in the corner*

sudonim
Hey I brought my clippers if anyone needs a quarantine haircut. LAP can just sweep up the cut hair later.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

not gonna lie fava bean sloppy joes sounds like a hate crime
but I'm imagining green, fresh/frozen fava beans here I hope that's not the case because I'd hate to kill a man over his bean choice.

Bro, freshly harvested ONLY. I made TVP out of them and some red bulgar and steel -cut oats. Used that and made a classic Slop J sauce served it up on a bun and let me tell you it was not only loving delicious it was also a way to use 2# of the roughly 30# of fava beans I have. SO EAT THE BEAN OR GET THE gently caress OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!

sudonim posted:

Oh there's a new thread? Be right there.

*steps into the from the rain without wiping feet, leaving muddy bootprints everywhere. Throws wet umbrella in the corner*

Chrs posted:

Worst. Kind. Of. People.

There is a special place in hell for YOU GOONS!

Derpies

by sebmojo

Bro, freshly harvested ONLY. I made TVP out of them and some red bulgar and steel -cut oats. Used that and made a classic Slop J sauce served it up on a bun and let me tell you it was not only loving delicious it was also a way to use 2# of the roughly 30# of fava beans I have. SO EAT THE BEAN OR GET THE gently caress OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!

Worst. Kind. Of. People.

There is a special place in hell for YOU GOONS!

What in tarnation

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Derpies posted:

What in tarnation

Don't even judge. You're posting in an illegal thread for posting. You have no room to talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City

I've made TVP joes myself.
I've eaten TVP joes.
I've enjoyed TVP joes.

And now you come here pointing fingers and telling me you made your own TVP outta..outta THESE?? These GREEN BEANS?? No. NO!
That ain't TVP. Them is fava beans. And even if..if you COULD make tvp from 'em, which you CAIN'T! But even if you could, well... well Mister them is LEGUMES.

THAT'D BE TLP. Makin you a drat LIAR!