Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Woah hi everyone welcome to the land of hammock kittens, sigs and colors, post in this thread now because we don't follow rules that involve not posting here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

You know what I'm gonna do?

I'll post :ninja:

Goons Are Gifts

I feel like this threads needs some butts. We worship those in byob did you know? I mean obviously you know what byob stands for

:butts:

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, so I'll make a post now and then you guys come in and also post afterwards, then we will repeat this. Any questions?
Maybe I should extend the sticky until we got a final plan, just in case anyone misses this thread and our plans to post in it

Goons Are Gifts

Barking Gecko posted:

Since posting in BYOB doesn't affect post count, if I post in this thread it doesn't count as actually posting.

Also :butts:

We are not posting, we are chilling ok

Goons Are Gifts

No mods no masters, post itt

Goons Are Gifts

We are lacking a bump thread lately, so I'm going to post in this thread to bump it

Goons Are Gifts

I'm just following the thread title here, don't blame me

Goons Are Gifts

I'd goldmine this thread right now but then we couldn't POST in it

Goons Are Gifts

*posts*

Goons Are Gifts

I love literally a person now
Stay strong op, we'll all post together in your thread one day, when you're ready for posts

Goons Are Gifts

I firmly believe that poop is allowed to be weird

I mean it comes out of butts, anything and anyone that does that can be weird

Goons Are Gifts

I think that fermentation would work in that way

Goons Are Gifts

gently caress this thread?
I mean, I would get some dinner, for sure. I definitely would post in it. But going all the way through after a few posts?

Maybe, actually. Maybe.

Goons Are Gifts

LabyaMynora posted:

This thread is awful.

BYOB is awful.

AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lffg88WDRg

Up to a certain point I was assuming you were mostly just teasing LAP, but I get increasingly worried about the vibe you are bringing to us here. We are peaceful people and like to chill.

Goons Are Gifts

Rat crew itt

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieRattie

Because they're fluffy, get it

Goons Are Gifts

Renaming thread to owlhawk do not post in this thread, everyone else post in this thread

Not sure if it works with the length

Goons Are Gifts

Even though we might not be as numerous as other subforums, the chill of one byob poster is more chill than what 50 d&d posters could come up with

Also, invite everyone to post in byob

Goons Are Gifts

jpeg posted:

Lmao I didn't even realize it's at -69. Looks like no greyboards for me, ever.
I don't think cspam gives negative posts

You clearly have no choice, either you never post anywhere else but byob, or you get a maximum of 138 posts elsewhere. 351 new posts elsewhere would also be acceptable, but I am not certain if this isn't already perfection

jped got through the byob bootcamp with flying colors due to this post count btw

Goons Are Gifts

Every new yobber has to go through it. Sometimes the process is so intense that your brain tries to swallow it whole and you forget about it. Also because we got really, really, realy goddamn high every single day there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

same