Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Ouch on that knee landing right on Rhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Thank loving god

Poor Rhea though

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That ending was a bit abrupt, no?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jerusalem posted:

Imagine this entire show with NOTHING but Mauro screaming on commentary.

I shuddered.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Io is unsafe

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Mauro is bad.

That finish was cool.

The riptide is so bad.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dango Bango posted:

I don't mind Mauro in most cases but he's been utterly exhausting tonight

No Nigel to pick up the slack, and Mauro reacts to that by going at 150%

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
You probably shouldn't try and do "star making moments" in empty arenas but idk, that's just me

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
HAHA did they seriously miss all the streamers and confetti coming into the ring?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pretty sure that’s on Rhea for sitting up instead of laying down

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh, Rhea wasn't laying down for it. That explains it.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Why show that Window spot again. This poo poo was awful.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

man, poor Rhea in like eight different ways

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Dango Bango posted:

That ending was a bit abrupt, no?

The last qualifying match of the cruiserweight tourney had the same ending. Although it was in an armbar so Kushida technically covered the other guy too with his legs.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Iowns

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Pretty sure that’s on Rhea for sitting up instead of laying down

Io flew straight to her head, either way it was gonna be bad.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Big Queefy posted:

Poor Rhea though
With that said, I just wanted to say how dearly sorry I am to everyone that was upset by Rhea Ripley losing tonight.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Sugar Blaster posted:

With that said, I just wanted to say how dearly sorry I am to everyone that was upset by Rhea Ripley losing tonight.

I feel bad for that knee the face.

Outside of that i'm celebrating Io.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Tony Schiavone and JR on WWE haha

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Saw Io's win on social media so I have to ask; was the match good? Because that's the only one I'm interested in catching

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Artelier posted:

Saw Io's win on social media so I have to ask; was the match good? Because that's the only one I'm interested in catching

Not great but not bad either. Had some really dumb spots, they missed a couple of integral moments with bad camera work, but I liked the ending and I especially liked the result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
It was an alright PPV. The length made it watchable, but that women’s tag was unnecessary and could have been on weekly NXT