Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That is a talon or durostar V blade and you can order replacements online, OP. just fyi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Schweinhund posted:

you can just get it welded together

well he could but I dunno what an honest to god blacksmith is gonna charge someone to do that. I'm serious you can find them online there's one listed for $35. right here like it seems excessive to get an artisanal craftsman involved in something unless this part means something to the man

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

Whoa whoa whoa. Do we know if this will fit alko-int products???? Because if SO gently caress YES

Centre Cutter Blade Fits ALKO SHREDDER H1100 H1300 H1600 H1800 H2200 329-506 ?
That one says out of stock, but they sold like 200 of them so contact the seller or search for it, they're out there. idk

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's either a 'centre' or 'center' cutter blade, or a 'v blade' and search your make/model for specifics, op. They're like 20-40 before shipping, depending, looks like.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

maybe just cut a square hole in a piece of 2x4 and tack it in place op same difference and it will chew through most brush and eventually feed itself into the blades easy peasy bing bang boom no problem plus since wood is lighter than metal u don't even have to balance it or nothin no matter how many rpms it spins at so just go hog wild with how you half rear end it.

Also tell your blacksmith that too when he's fixing it not to bother with weight or nothing if he decides to just tack weld it back together, if it spins fast enough, weight just sorta "blurs together" around the axis point and runs smoother, that's physics you know

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Honky Dong Country posted:

I'm gonna have some titty armor made

Armor made out of titties or armor FOR titties? I think you'd need to specify prior to construction

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey.

Hey OP.

Don't FORGEt to pick me up a tuna sMELT while you're there LMAO you get it?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't either I looked up blacksmith jokes and they had those words in there and I'm also hungry so I just put whatever. Can you still get me a sandwich tho I'm serious a good tuna melt sounds legit right now

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

Thinking about franchising out my business model which is basically a deli and a forge in one. Time to rake in those millions of dollars I deserve.

Thor's Hammer and Cheese

The sandwiches are prepped in front of the customer on an anvil.
The bread is toasted in a 'forge'
Retrieved from it using those blacksmith pincers

Market it purely to hipsters and call it "Wrought Irony"

I'll take a partners share. Thanks in advance.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Open an asian themed black smith / take out place and have it set up so that people come in and sit down expecting nothing special, but one of the really old chefsmiths (that's trademarked now) wanders past then stops and turns to the new arrival as if noticing something interesting about them, and asks them about their hunger and responds that only a TRUE hunger warrior could know THAT and though he has retired from doing so, at such a disreputable place as this, he will create for them a to-go order so fine it will feed the gods themselves, should they meet them in their travels! Like straight out of a Zatoichi movie.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rad-daddio posted:

I just bought a used Troy bilt chipper shredder last week. It's fun because you can toss a decent sized tree branch into it and tree dust comes out the bottom. Also, it sounds like the giant mentally deficient offspring of a jet engine and a garbage disposal and it pisses off my rear end in a top hat neighbor.

"Exactly what I wanted."
Me, to a large new pile of wet saw dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just curious how many MPS (margaritas per second) that bad boy can churn out